The Pirate Queen

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Pirate Queen

Postby Michelangelo on Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:12 pm

As the self-proclaimed theatre expert I take great pleasure in bring Boublil and Schönberg’s The Pirate Queen to the attention of my fellow Pastafarians if such an act has not already taken place. It will be opening in Chicago with what seems to be workshops ("developmental" performances if you will) before moving to Broadway. I am very much looking forward to having the opportunity of seeing a professional show BEFORE it hits Broadway! Plus, living in Wisconsin, Chicago is a tad closer than New York. It seems to stem from Irish pirates, but pirates non-the-less and apparently based on a true story! Had to share!
Michelangelo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Design

Postby black bart on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:58 am

YYYAAARRR that be a nice bit o Graphic Design me hearty...would that be the same Capn Boublil what did Les Miserables?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Michelangelo on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:51 pm

Yessirrr! It certainly be the same Boublil and partner whos name we aren't even gunna trrry to spell!!
Michelangelo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Frenchies

Postby black bart on Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:19 am

That be the trouble with those frenchies they're always revoltin and ye can't spell their names!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:27 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:28 pm

I thought Feddie Mercury was the pirate queen(all hail Freddie) none is more worthy :worship:
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Return to Pirate Discussion