The Piro-vision Song Contest

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Lordi

Postby black bart on Mon May 22, 2006 12:46 pm

Walktheplank wrote:

The Finnish group who won it this year were a 3rd rate Kiss who were doing better costumes and music before they were born

Kiss were a bunch of women - they never even had fireworks burstin out of their guitars! Lordi are the best Heavy metal group ever...

...ever to come out of Finland! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Mon May 22, 2006 5:59 pm

walktheplank wrote:is there nowt for a Pirate to do in Oz but watch the Euro Song Contest no one in Blighty has watched it for 40 years.

YArrrr... It's so bad it's become a cult here. We get it delayed here on Sunday night.

Wait until we get Piratica into the Eurovision Final. Do yers think all those Balkan Countries will vote fer us after our soccer team wreaks havoc at the World Cup?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby walktheplank on Tue May 23, 2006 6:02 am

yarr can you imagine The Black Spot on lead vocals, you would be so scared you would have to vote fer us.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Opitimist

Postby black bart on Tue May 23, 2006 9:13 am

Dave L wrote optimistically

Do yers think all those Balkan Countries will vote fer us after our soccer team wreaks havoc at the World Cup?

Never mind the Balkans ...sounds like a new Sitcom!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Tue May 23, 2006 5:50 pm

YArrrrr...

Oi's hear that Mr Lordi from Finland doesn't want any copy cat acts next year.

However Oi wuz mightlily impressed with that stupid looking puppet/robot that Latvia worked into their act. Oi's suggest, if we be singin' acapella we get that robot.

A bit for interprative dance would also go down quite well. Oi's suggest we also have a few cannons with live ammunition and get our piratey dancers do a reenactment of the Battle of Trafalgar.

YArrrrrrrr....
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:28 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion