Pirates and the Suggestions

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirates and the Suggestions

Postby Richard A Montague. on Tue May 16, 2006 5:20 pm

Solipsy said:
I. I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thou shalt have no other monsters before Me. (Afterwards is OK; just use protection.) The only Monster who deserves capitalization is Me! Other monsters are false monsters, undeserving of capitalization.

II. Thou ought not do stuff thou already knowest is wrong, like killing, lying, cheating, stealing, etc. Dost thou really need these carved into a rock?

III. Judge not, for verily it be not thine job neither most likely to be thine business.

IV. Hey, try not to buy too much useless crap, OK?

V. Be kind unto others whether they are kind unto thou or not, for it maketh thou the better person in most situations, and occasionally it doth piss off an idiot, which is funny unto Your Lord the Sauced One.

VI. Thou ought not consume "cheese" from a green cardboard can, nor ought thou allow such cans into thy homes.

VII. Thou shalt share, that none may seek without finding.

VIII. Thou shalt not feel guilty for feeling good.

IX. Thou shalt remember that all the peoples of the Earth are equally My Creatures. When thee worship strippers, always show thy monetary appreciation generously. Remember that midgets are Holy unto Me; thou shalt not overlook them.

X. Thou ought not take thy Pasta in vein. Or artery, for that matter.

XI. Thou ought ever seek to improve thy Pasta, to more closely approach the Divine Noodliness.

XII. Thou ought beware those who claim to have achieved Noodly Perfection, for they are False Chefs whose claims of the Perfect Recipe will lead thee astray.

I have a question regarding suggestions 2 and five.

II. Thou ought not do stuff thou already knowest is wrong, like killing, lying, cheating, stealing, etc. Dost thou really need these carved into a rock?

My question regarding this is:
Pirates kill, lie, cheat and steal. if this is so, then pirates go against the suggestions: can someone please explain this?

V. Be kind unto others whether they are kind unto thou or not, for it maketh thou the better person in most situations, and occasionally it doth piss off an idiot, which is funny unto Your Lord the Sauced One.

Pirates arent necessarily the kindest of people.
Once again, could someone please answer me? Ive been telling my brother about Pastafarianism and he is wondering about this, as am i.

:fsm_rock: !
Yay!

:worship: :fsm_float:

:shellfish: CRAB!
Richard A Montague.
Ziti Zealot

Postby Kung Su Maniac on Tue May 16, 2006 5:48 pm

I don't have the book yet but from what I've read that the Pirates descirbed are not bad such as told in stories but actually kind and spreads the word of FSM.
Kung Su Maniac
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DaveL on Tue May 16, 2006 5:54 pm

YArrrrr...

It was the Hare Krishnas that spread false word about pirates long ago. Pastafarian pirates are peaceful lovin bunch, with mild plunderin' bein our main vice. We are normally at our worse durin' soccer games.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Re: Pirates and the Suggestions

Postby The Black Spot on Tue May 16, 2006 8:17 pm

Richard A Montague. wrote:Pirates arent necessarily the kindest of people.
Once again, could someone please answer me? Ive been telling my brother about Pastafarianism and he is wondering about this, as am i.

Arrrrr, lad. Nothin' be ever cut an' dried. Otherwise, what would the philosophers have to talk about?
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Re: Pirates and the Suggestions

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Tue May 16, 2006 8:27 pm

Richard A Montague. wrote:My question regarding this is:
Pirates kill, lie, cheat and steal. if this is so, then pirates go against the suggestions: can someone please explain this?

Pirates arent necessarily the kindest of people.

Laddie, pirates only be killin', lyin' to, cheatin' and stealin' from other pirates, because that's what they're expected to do unto each other. It's done honourable-like between pirates (an' sometimes rival footy teams). It's the pirate version of suggestion VII... sometimes someone sets ye up for defeat, and then ye has to share with some other blaggart. Sharin' things gets easier when yer standin' at the end of a plank....

Ye wants to set a good example for the landlubbers, though, so treat them kindly.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Richard A Montague. on Tue May 16, 2006 8:56 pm

thanks for the answers!

:fsm_rock:
Yay!

:worship: :fsm_float:

:shellfish: CRAB!
Richard A Montague.
Ziti Zealot

Wenches

Postby black bart on Wed May 17, 2006 8:11 am

Don't forget the Wenches...the Hare Krishnas don't have wenches and it makes them very angry and jealous...

OK they've got those nice drums and sexy pirate like hairdos with little pony tails, but they haven't got the wenches!

Otherwise you know where you stand with a Hare Krishna - it's those Mormans ye need to watch with their wives circling around behind you! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Wenches

Postby teripie on Wed May 17, 2006 3:05 pm

black bart wrote:Don't forget the Wenches......
OK they've got those nice drums and sexy pirate like hairdos with little pony tails, but they haven't got the wenches!

And we also have Captain Jack Sparrow, can't ever forget that. A regular wench magnet!
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Gib

Postby black bart on Thu May 18, 2006 10:36 am

YYYAARRRR Capn Jack Sparrow... the blaggard tried to steal Big Brenda from under me very nose one time. He would have gotten away with it but her arse got jammed in the Straits o Gibraltar! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:28 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Tank

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:44 am

Another oldy wot was probably best left lurkin at the bottom o the tank.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 pm

BB is getting all whistful and teary eyed over the threads of yore.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Yore

Postby black bart on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:56 am

Aye thare be water in me eyes allroight...she wears some interestin threads does Yore:

(that is honestly what I found on google when I searched under 'yore'!!!)
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Arrr bart. Do a image search fer "Pirate Toilet" and scroll down to the fourth row and see what pops up.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:51 am

no don't -- ye been warned!
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Return to Pirate Discussion