For all your pirating needs.

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:47 pm

Sure, but do they have these?

Or these?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:31 pm

often times yes. not authentic, but not cheap plasticy looking.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Captain Noobhead on Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:26 pm

Oy! $225 for the cutlass! The jobless like me will never afford such a blade. However it looks nice though!
Captain Noobhead
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:04 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:often times yes. not authentic, but not cheap plasticy looking.

You can't kill a person with a cheap plastic thing! Well, I can, but it's not nearly as fun as with the real thing.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:00 pm

you can kill a person with ANYTHING. lamp; bludgeon them over the head. shirt; strangle them. pencil; stab their eyes and puncture the jugular vein.

need I go on? too many potential weapons in school.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:40 pm

Of course. But why use a lamp when you can use one of these?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:07 pm

because it dosen't scream "GOING TO STAB YOU NOW!"

honestly, don't you know anything about the element of suprise?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:47 pm

I would just use my enemy's thumbs to kill them.
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:16 pm

I have a few creative approaches... one invovling ripping out someones spine and then beating them to death with it.

or breaking every bone in their body, alphabetically.

or (and I believe the british did this at one point), cut off his penis, put it in his hands, then slice open his stomach so either he drops his penis or loses his entrails. :fsm_rock:

oh, I can be a sick puppy if need be.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:51 pm

I one time heard about a guy who was throwing knives at cops and then used one and cut off his OWN penis and threw it at them.......i was confused as to why he did that.
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:06 pm

yeah, I heard about that. apparently it did slow down the cops though... I guess he figured having no penis and being free was better than having a penis and being in jail.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:12 pm

Depends on your jail term.

But what of concealed weapons? It works for me.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:14 pm

as far as word useage goes its a weapon for rape...

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

British

Postby black bart on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:20 am

Qwerty wrote:

and I believe the british did this at one point

AARRRRR ye be a tad confused here matey...it were tea the British invented, not dissemboweling...it were the Scots who invented dissemboweling but only if ye'd swallowed a penny! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:14 pm

the term "paying through the nose" came from a norse punishment where if you couldn't pay your debts, you had your nostril slit.

...another Vital update! :D

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion