STAR WARS

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

STAR WARS

Postby E.Raser on Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:09 am

There is a new war in Bologna :fsm_yarr:
Goliardi vs Mayor
The Mayor Cofferati, a new age communist,does not give Piazza Maggiore to the Festa della Matricola, 5-7 may 2006.
And in his stategy against liberty, forbids to drink beer in the streets,forbids to dogs to leave wxcrements :pirate_fish: on the streets.
Like Star War, everyday Police will patrol the streets and if find dog's :pirate_fish: will make DNA tests and send a fine of 50$ to the owner :compute:
War of secession :fsm_yarr: :fsm_yarr:
Abolition of slavery :fsm_yarr:
There is some hydraulic engineer among pirates who could know where is the favourite toilette of the Mayor ?
And what about globalization of dog's :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Doggy Style

Postby black bart on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:33 am

Erazer wrote:

And what about globalization of dog's

Yes, yes...I've been concerned about this for some time now. You've seen the Pirate/Global Warming graph of course...Well I think we need a graph showing the globalization of dogs versus the decline in Town Criers and Mayoral WCs.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Doggy Style

Postby E.Raser on Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:47 pm

black bart wrote:..Well I think we need a graph showing the globalization of dogs versus the decline in Town Criers and Mayoral WCs.

At the actual state of knowledges there is not a graph showing the globalization of dog's DNA versus the decline of Mayoral WCs.
Little or nothing data to build a graph.
But if the purpose is to keep clean the town the Mayoral WCs worth zero zero.
Assuming 1 $ = 1 Euro, not 50 $ , it is enough 1 $ to solve the problem:
-0,15 $ to send a SMS to an organization which control the town.
street/civic number/hour and minutes of the event / photo by cellular
-0,15 $ to snd a SMS to the civic Police with intimation do not embezzle of the event into 15 minutes from the event itself
-0,70 $ cost of gathering ( 0,70 x100 = 70 $/day/workman )
-worldwide use of resource
-data for the graph, and abscisse axis
When we shall have such a dta of Mayoral WCs , what he ate and so on, we can build the graph.
1$ :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish: 50$
But I'll pay 50$ to take my dog Ax in every square garrisoned by Police during Festa della Matricola of Bologna.
:fsm_yarr: :fsm_yarr:
kamikaze of DNA of dogs :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
:fsm_yarr: :fsm_yarr:
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................booooom!!!!!! :fsm_yarr:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Diamond

Postby black bart on Tue May 02, 2006 7:27 am

Wasn't 1984 the year of 'The Diamond Dogs'?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Diamond

Postby E.Raser on Tue May 02, 2006 9:48 am

black bart wrote:Wasn't 1984 the year of 'The Diamond Dogs'?

I do not know. What is this ?
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: Diamond

Postby E.Raser on Tue May 02, 2006 1:05 pm

black bart wrote:Wasn't 1984 the year of 'The Diamond Dogs'?

Diamond are a gorl best friends-Marylin Monroe.

Well, saturday 6 may 2006, 11:30 legal Rome time, 9:30 solar GMT, when students of Bologna present a SNOWBALL to the Rector of College of Spain, we can present meatballs to someone in Bologna, if we had.... :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby The Black Spot on Tue May 02, 2006 8:04 pm

Arrr....

the Diamond Dogs in 1984 = utimate dictaorship. Dogs dig. Dig for victory = freedom.

'Tis clear to me.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Hot

Postby black bart on Wed May 03, 2006 9:49 am

E Razer wrote:

Diamond are a gorl best friends-Marylin Monroe.

Marylin Monroe said Diamonds were a girl's best friend - In the film Diamonds are forever Bond persues the Arch villain Blofelt to his base on an Oil Rig - Marylin Monroe was in 'Some like it Hot' ...we're back to Global warming and Oil reserves again.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Hot

Postby E.Raser on Wed May 03, 2006 11:58 am

black bart wrote: Marylin Monroe was in 'Some like it Hot' ...we're back to Global warming and Oil reserves again.

But what about the SNOWBALL of 6 may 2006 to Rector of College of Spain of Bologna? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Can I present him with a MEATBALL of our Lord FSM ? :pirate_fish:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Dr. Otis Lansa on Wed May 03, 2006 12:16 pm

black bart wrote:Marylin Monroe was in 'Some like it Hot' ...we're back to Global warming and Oil reserves again.

Wasn't the male lead in that movie posing as a Shell Oil heir (can't recall who it was... not Jack Lemmon, the other guy)?

It's all a big conspiracy...

What of the Snowball? I think you SHOULD present a Meatball, but I don't know about the presentation of the snowball.
Dr. Otis Lansa
Mystic of Meatball

Postby E.Raser on Thu May 04, 2006 10:30 am

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:
What of the Snowball? I think you SHOULD present a Meatball, but I don't know about the presentation of the snowball.

The Snowball to the Rector of College od Spain is an ancient tradition of University of Bologna ( may be preNapoleonic )
At the beginning of winter, at the first snow, students make a present of a ball of snow to the REctor.
Next 6/5/6 at 11:30 Rome legal time, there is this in program again.
But this year it is an artifice, because they do not have the Lord's snow :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"some like it hot" ........and reduction of pirates....it is +20°C :mrgreen:
Tomorrow I'll move to Bologna again. but because I am too old to partake actively, I'll try the biggest mental saw of the year :pirate_fish:
How to create snow from Nothing, like a bomb H which shines against Nothing :worship: :worship: :worship: :shellfish:
Biggest saw because I do not understand the compatibility of Meatballs :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: with strings :pirate_fish: :pirate_fish:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby The Black Spot on Thu May 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Dr. Otis Lansa wrote:What of the Snowball? I think you SHOULD present a Meatball, but I don't know about the presentation of the snowball.

E. Raser wrote:How to create snow from Nothing, like a bomb H which shines against Nothing

Black Bart wrote:Marylin Monroe was in 'Some like it Hot'

This sounds worrying. Snowball was the pet cat of Homer Simpson, who worked in a nuclear plant. Tie this in to E. Raser's H Bomb reference and Bart's linking of Monroe to "Some Like it Hot" and we are looking at a very scary scenario.

I spy a vast conspiracy theory.

I'm sure we can link the Mayan calendar to this somehow.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Lazer beam

Postby black bart on Fri May 05, 2006 7:59 am

I must dig out My Eric Von Danniken books, I'm sure he wrote stuff about 'The Mayans' - didn't they come from outer space and carved the Nazca Lines with a lazer beam or something?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Fri May 05, 2006 8:37 am

Dear me, you're a bit out of touch.

The alien theory's a bit passe these days. Current woowoo thinking is that the Mayans gained considerable information from the high tech Atlantean/Antarctican civilisation. The Atlantean civilisation was destroyed when the Earth's crust got a bit fed up with itself and skidded around the core.

Before they perished, the Atlanteans/Antarcticans told the Mayans the date of the next cataclysm- sometime around 2012 I think.

It's all true I tell ya!
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby E.Raser on Fri May 05, 2006 5:53 pm

The Black Spot wrote:
I'm sure we can link the Mayan calendar to this somehow.

I am not an H-bomb expert.
I am the only Goliardo, now, who sell worldwide the ANTI-bomb-H.
Why a very scary scenario ? Why?
A very scary scenario is Apocalypse of John.
As for me:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: HABET MULTUM JUCUNDITATIS SOLIS COELIQUE MUTATIO ( PLINIO ) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
E.Raser
Lumache Lieutenant

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion