Moderator: All Things Mods

First

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:25 am

Ok ... you go first...

No, you go first...

No, you go first...

No, you go first...

AHHH the wonderful game of 'You go First'. :D
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:39 am

ARR! poirate captions log, 2003. who be this band relient K, and why be they so full-o-contradictions?

Relient K: we don't know what he did, but were down with captian kid. we don't wake up before lunch, but we all eat captian crunch. we don't smoke, we don't chew, we watch captian kangaroo!

arr... me an' me crew have set off in a glorious quest te' find this band, and figger out why dey got contradictions... yarrr...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Jen on Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:46 pm

Now Quert, doncha think we'se bein' a bit hasty?

I means... they gots all the cap'ns... which means there ain't no capn's on them there ships.... which means...

SHOE SHOPPING.

Oh damn, sorry.

I means, uh, I means we can pirate them um-capn'd ships! And we could pillage thrice the booty cause' we'd 'ave thrice the 'mount of ships!

I says... vassal distracts the contracters and three of us gets in the life-boats with a few trusted blag'ards, and we takes the ships.

And THEN we goes shoe pillagin'!

I mean.. we raids the nearest towns for loot?
Jen
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Duke on Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:08 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:we're not REALLY angry at you. its just that we don't do threads that are just yarr, us be pirates! without anything saying 'this is roleplaying" or anything. just like how we don't want people posting links without descriptions.

everyones got to learn. and we deal with A LOT of annoying n00bs on a daily basis, so we may seem short temepered.... and we kind of are.

Qwerty! Stop Posting!

Qwertyuiopasd wrote: Dave isn't here, but I'm going to say what I'm pretty sure he'd say, were he here.

TAKE IT TO AIM. this thread has no redeming values. it dosen't add to anything but your feeble post count, so stop.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Boy Howdy, I am having so much fun.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:12 pm

umm... duke, why should I stop posting?

and Jen, they're only down with captian kid. its a small chance he'll be with them. but they don't have cap'n crunch, or kangaroo. just their products.

and yes, we can go shoe pillaging afterwards. but I'll be in the cutlass section.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Tansy the Terrible on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:54 pm

Alrighty then! Pillage and shop for shoes.
We is gonna be some damned good lookin' well dressed pirates.
Spiffy even.
*ahem* "Yaarrr! Hand over the Dolce & Gabbana's and we won't runs ya through!"
"Okee dokee doggie daddy!"
Tansy the Terrible
Stele Second Mate

Postby DaveL on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:31 am

YArrrr...

That Manolo Blahnik needs a good floggin'. How pirates babes can wear shoes from a geezer with a name loike that is beyond me...Yarrrrrrr...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Listing

Postby black bart on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:59 am

YYYAAARR and Avast don't get me started on women and their shoes. I once picked up an Essex girl en route to the Indies. Her cabin was so full of shoes me ship developed a dangerous list to starboard. I bagged up all the shoes and threw them over board and blow me if she didn't jump in arter them!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Listing

Postby The Black Spot on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:15 am

black bart wrote:YYYAAARR and Avast don't get me started on women and their shoes. I once picked up an Essex girl en route to the Indies. Her cabin was so full of shoes me ship developed a dangerous list to starboard. I bagged up all the shoes and threw them over board and blow me if she didn't jump in arter them!

Bart, ye did remember t' take her feet out o' them first didn't ye?
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Jen on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:32 pm

::splash::

ARRRRRRRrrrrrEEEEEKKKK!

::sputter, cough, sputter::

LIFE PRESERVER!

Oh FSM above, throw me a dam' life preserver!

Whoever jus' threw me overboard better 'ave a durn good reason!

Ye don't jest throw ol Mad' Jen over the the side

'SPECIALLY no' when she's wearin her favorite pillagin, maulin' and burnin'-stuff sling-backs.

Tha's jus wrong!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Jen

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:19 pm

*throws jen a live preserver*

YARR! ye scurvy crew! ger yer act together! pillage, THEN shope and blab mindlessly! we've gots a job te do!

Dave, yer me new navigator, since the last one was eaten by a crocodile. ha ha! crocodile get it?

*chrip. chirp*

LAUGH YA BRIGANDS!!!!

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:19 pm

Hey! Hey, I saw who pushed her over! It was that man, over there! With the peg leg and the parrot and the tricorn hat!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Jen on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Duke, me foine mate, that be a mirror ye be pointin' at.

Qwert, I do believe I'se gots some uninished busniss afore I gets to the dirty pillagin.

Someone be a luv and han' me tha' cutlass sharp'ner.
Jen

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:28 pm

yarr.. thar'll be no voilence without... umm.... more voilent revenge...

yarr, just be killin' him lass.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Jen on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:44 am

Ah, Qwert, ye nivver let me have no fun.

Kill 'im, 'ee says.

NO bludgeonin', no mutilatin', no excessive gore and bloodshed.

::sigh::

Wha's a pirates life come to these days?

Piss on it. I'm goin' back to guardin' the rum.

Sombudy wake me up when we make the first raid.
Jen

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion