ARRRRtillery & Sneaky, Devious Pirate Weapons!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Swatopluk wrote:In Israel a cursing parrot is a current hot media topic. A rabbi ordered it either slaughtered or its tongue cut out. A Judge has intervened on behalf of the parrot (the parrot thread seemingly being dad, this looked the right place/opportunity to post that).

Tried a Gatling Gun made of me spare 12-pounders. The guy that had to turn the crank complained, so I introduced a recoil catcher connected to it.
Tore the other guy's fleet to shreds in a minute but I ran out of ammo that way and there was nothing left to loot. Consider that experiment a failure.

sigh--- oh i miss this pirate.....
sigh----- :wink:

oi thinks tha clampy-claw thingi used in "The Giant of Marathon"(just an old Stever Reeves movie) is a handy pirate weapon. Jus crush tha bow o ye henemies ships and whilst they jumpin overboard and swimmin off ye board em and loots to ye hearts content.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby CATPIN_PUFF on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 am

real catpirate is not use cutlass (is good for manpirate, only poncypuss manwannabe skitecat TIDDLES is fight cutlass).

catpirate is use CATLUSS - dis is invention me Apa Zechar. Is no has pitchr catluss, but is set steel claw fit on forepaws, let catpirate fight catstile, but verrah deadly, cut'm good rip t'roat pull intetinit out also verrah good help climb mast and jump on his HED.

Usually is make catluss one paw haz nocths is can use catch cutlass - verrah strong cat is can breakit.

CATAPULTER is sometimes use hinpaw catluss too for help landin sails or ON HIS HED>
I'M IN UR CROWNEST CHASIN UR CROWZ
CATPIN_PUFF
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Cats

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 am

Somebody call the RSPCA...Please!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby pieces o'nine on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 am

Royal Society ov Pyrate Cats, Aarrrgh.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby CATPIN_PUFF on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 am

Rouge Scoundrel Pirate Cat Ahoy! :fsm_yarr:
CATPIN_PUFF
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:44 am

jus frows a cat at 'em--- cat be gud for attakin enemy face.
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby CATPIN_PUFF on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Yah, dat is catapult. Cannon is good atak ship, catapult is good long-distance boreding by catpirate. we is gots big catapult, put many cats, is land in sail for safe, is land ON HIZ HED FOR DAMAGE&FEER!

dis same idae, but catapult isFEERCE not kyoot... is shock and arrrgh taktik:
CATPIN_PUFF
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Previous

Return to Pirate Discussion