Support our own charity pirate!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:20 am

Arrr...

well done me hearty. Next pastafarian meeting (termorrer!) I'll get ye a pint o'grog.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby walktheplank on Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:18 am

I be thanking you Spot, However I not be to happy whilst I was running around London in the company of a sausage and 10 Elvis Presley's as some varmint pinched me ship whilst it was anchored at Greenwich Pier.

Not sure who the thief be but witnesses said that he had ginger hair and a welsh accent.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:48 am

Arrr....

I be havin a look at yer sponsors on yer site. 'Bout halfway down, there be someone called "Brenda". That not be someone we all know, is it?
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

innocent

Postby black bart on Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:30 pm

YYAARR it weren't me what stole yer ship...

Just watchin that marathon made me feel so ill I've been layed up in me Hammock for two days! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:09 am

If ye did not steal me ship, how do ye explain that witnesses heard the strains of Land of my Father coming from the bow as it made its way down the Thames.

How many other Welsh pirates there be
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Rum

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:27 am

I'd be keepin my eye out for that dodgy old Captain Morgan - he's a Rum un....
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:59 am

aye but is Captain Morgan ginger, keeps losing is ships and cooks awful Fish Head Stew.

No I as my swabs evrywhere on Sunday and a pirate matching yer description was last seen weighing anchor from Greenwich Pier.

Brenda she not be to happy as her clothers were on board me ship and I be thinking if she finds yer you'll be in big trouble. You as made a will I take it.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Load

Postby black bart on Tue May 02, 2006 7:18 am

By god ye had Big Brendas clothes aboard yer ship...there hasn'y been a vessel built that could hold a load like that!!!!! :?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Tue May 02, 2006 10:20 am

ye are right, Brenda's clothers they be an immense load. She be mighty angry that you have stolen me ship as it be difficult fer her to replace them off the peg. In fact if me memory serves me right, she took them from Spots ship and as a consequence he now as no curtains in is quarters.

Now you may well be asking what were Brenda doing in Spots quarters, well that be another story.........
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Speed

Postby black bart on Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 am

YYAARRR she gets about quick does that Brenda - How does she move so fast - is she a shape shiftin mermaid from the deep?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Speed

Postby The Black Spot on Thu May 04, 2006 8:33 pm

black bart wrote:YYAARRR she gets about quick does that Brenda

Twere probably the fear o' a quick movin Brenda that made Walktheplank run 26 miles in under 4 hours.

Arrrr...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Iron Maiden

Postby black bart on Fri May 05, 2006 8:02 am

Course if Big Brenda was a Mer creature, we couldn't really add the word 'maid' in all honesty could we?

Iron maiden perhaps!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 am

PG sneaks in and steals all your rum
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:28 pm

postin for pirates
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion