Support our own charity pirate!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:13 pm

does it really need this excessive bumping?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Griffin on Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:28 pm

No. That's enough.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Sunday

Postby black bart on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:25 am

Good luck for Sunday...

Ye Scurvy Blaggard! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:45 am

ye thanking you Bart, I be thinking I might be going to Madame Fifi's afterwards for some grog a massage if you be wanting to join me.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Griffin on Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:01 am

How long is that plank ye be walking?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby walktheplank on Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:46 pm

Thank you to Beagle for the donation to my marathon website.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Plank

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:59 am

Griffin wrote:

How long is that plank ye be walking?

Now 'there's' a new sport for the Lympics...Plank Runnin!
:fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:24 pm

Arr, only 4 days till 'ee wears 'is stump out.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby walktheplank on Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:14 am

I be going to The London Marathon exhibition t'day to register. They be selling lots of equipment shoes, shirts etc. I be going to the stand where they make spare wooden legs
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby beagle on Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:14 am

walktheplank wrote:Thank you to Beagle for the donation to my marathon website.

No probs. Meant to do it earlier but forgot until the marathon was mentioned on the box.

Get a wooden leg in Ash or something else flexible and you'll bounce round.
beagle
Brewmeister

Peg it will come back...

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 am

Another new sport for the London Olympics;

The Peg Leg 100 metres! :fsm_yarr:
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:01 am

I's don't think I'd like to be runnin wi' a 100 metre long peg leg.

Yarrrr...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Pole

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:05 am

How about the Pole Vault then...no need for a pole...

and no need for Hairy Russians women either!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:08 pm

Yaaaaaaaaarrr they be advertisin' the event on TV now............
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby beagle on Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:33 am

Well done Planky. See you did it in under four hours. When you can walk as far as the keyboard again you can tell us how :D .
beagle
Brewmeister

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion