Moderator: All Things Mods

Do ye keep a Log?

Every day
38%
Every Week
62%

Total votes : 60

Postby walktheplank on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:33 am

aye that he has Spot. It would seem that his supply of Rum ends up in the Fish Head Stew and not in the ale glasses of his crew.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

Camilla

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:59 am

Capn's log Yarr date 6.4.76

After me encounter with the iceberg the Royal Navy swooped and twood ave gone ill for Black Bart had I not had a cunning plan up me sleeve. I called on me latest clone prototype:

The Camilla Mark 1

What's that Charles dear - er...let me slip into someting more comfortable!

Oiv got meself into a right Royal pickle this time! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:05 am

Arrr

I's put a fiver on Camilla winnin the Grand National on Saturday. Don't be lettin me down now.

Arrr...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Horses for Courses

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:10 am

I'm a laydeeee! :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:42 pm

Cap'n's Log Date 67.98.02

Oi's spotted this Va Va Voom Pirates class terday. Oi' was expectin' ter lern sum new riggin' teqnikes but Oi's never seen nothiin' so's odd in me life. Ther bees a load a wimmin' prancin' arownd wi'v black shinee bathin' soots. Big Boss Lady told me to ger out an leeve off gawpin' at 'er Pilates gerls. A good day.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:57 am

Holy Flyin Spaghetti Monster! One of the Bilge crew offered me some chocolate we bought from some French bloke called Lax and his missus Lax-ette.

Oi've never felt so light on the tummy. However, Oi've also not quite made off the loo for the last 3 days. Oi've been relayin me orders through me cabin boy, who has purchased a gas mask.

Oi can see a big future in Bio-gas driven pirate ships. YArrrr...Oi'm off again...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 am

Cap'ns log: yarr date 1692.7

We's bin followin a trail o dead birds fer a few days. Whatever killed 'em, killed 'em sudden - it be like they just fell out o' the skies.

In the distance me lookout spied a ship surrounded by floatin dead things. 'Ee said it looked like some kind o' cloud were hoverin over it. I's sent a rowboat o'er to investigate it.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby DaveL on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:26 am

YArrrr...

Note to self. Throw Black Spot and his crew a gas mask. The green hue alone may kill him.

Damn that Monsieur Lax and his beautiful wife.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Griffin on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:31 am

Cap'ns Date 45.0.0 Log Thing

Saw small rowboat full o' scurvy lookin' fellas proddin' a heap o' scurvy lookin' stuff floatin' in the sea. Nezt moment, 'em came over all dead.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:16 am

Cap'ns log: yarr date 1692.7.1

What be this? Four crewmen lost, another seven unconscious.

The crew be mutterin that something evil be aboard that other vessel. I knows something be alive on it, that's fer sure. I heard through the distance a mighty "YARRRRRRRGHHHH..." an the cloud thickened perceptibly.

I daren't risk another boatload o' men- I needs the boat back.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Griffin on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:38 pm

Cap'ns log Terday

Dead chikken landed splat on me hed. One o' me crew sais 'e spyed an 'uge catterpolt on a ship wat was makin' fast twards the 'orizon.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:05 pm

Must apologise to Black Spot for killin' his boarding crew with noxious gas. That is if I ever make it off this toilet. O'im really hangin out for smokin' some tobaccie, but a naked flame will destroy me ship.

Several crew members have taken off in the rowboats. Curse that Bilgeman, curse that Chocolate and curse that Frog! If Oi ever make it outta here, there's gonna be hell to pay.

With Easter comin up, Oi may have to give chocolate a miss, which be truly sad :cry:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Polo

Postby black bart on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:04 pm

Royal date/Greenwich Meantime etc etc

One finds this pirate life crude but amusin...anyone for a game of polo?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:09 pm

Cap'ns log: yarr date 1692.7.2

Picked up a small boat o' survivors. They be gaspin an hackin an generally green in colour. Whens they recovered a bit they be tellin a story that chilled me crew t' the bone.

They says their Cap'n has been possessed by the god o' the wind and the demon o' methane. The atmosphere be poison aroun' the ship. It seems an underwater approach be me best bet; I's be sendin in me best sub mariner t' take a look. If Lungs McPhearson does nay report back, then all be lost.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Wales

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:54 am

Capn's log Yarr date 12/4/76

The Prince and one are on a state visit to the Principality this week - quite dreadful!

Beginin to miss the Fish Head Stew!
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion