Ninja Pirates

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby The Dead Parrot on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:55 pm

Lol, yeah. And we are not against the United States, we just don't agree with some of their ideals.
During the Space Race, American astronauts were faced with the problem that ink from their pens would not stay on the pentip.
After spending millions of dollars and a few years in research, they came up with the ballpoint pen. This solved the problem.

The Soviets, faced with the same problem, used a pencil.

The Daily Show 2006 Calender.

"Friends come and go, but Enemies seem to accumulate."

-- Myself

"Look to the Future, as it is the brightest place imaginable"

--Duke
The Dead Parrot
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby His Vasal on Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:42 am

no ninja pirates please! i dont like the masks
Pirates are the bizzom
His Vasal
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby jekka on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:04 pm

not only am I a ninja pirate, I am a space, robot, ninja, pirate!!!! :fsm_yarr: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_yarr: :worship: :o :mrgreen: :fsm_yarr: :fsm_ninja:
grab a fork, its pasta time!!!
jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby yodaman23 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:29 pm

Oy have a cousin that is a ninja pirate. He just got a dinosaur to ride on yesterday. He's mighty scary when we go out pilleging together but he always kills the welps all silent like. Tis not honerable but dam good fun!
Let you be touched by his noodly appendage.
RAmen
yodaman23
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby jekka on Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:03 am

yarr i do believe that a space robot ninja pirate be much more efficent than a dinosour! yarrr
grab a fork, its pasta time!!!
jekka
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Duke on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:21 pm

His Vasal wrote:no ninja pirates please! i dont like the masks

Well, I am very sorry, but that's your problem! :wink: :mrgreen: :wink:

There is mention of Ninjas in The Book, but I'll let you read it yourself.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Stolen by Ninjas

Postby black bart on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:20 am

Still awaitin me book - hope it hasn't been stolen by Ninjas!!!! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:46 pm

Nay, the Ninjas are buying this one for a change.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby shadowdninja on Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:05 am

I am a ninja pirate, no doubt there. Nothing makes plundering a ship easier than using the shadow arts. As a matter of fact, my friend and myself have been planning to be new age ninja pirates long before I learned about pastafarianism. We're gonna start small (we're thinking of conquring the fresh waters in a pontoon boat). After establishing a name and a fleet we'll get a real pirate vessel with our boosted booty and take to the open seas with anyone who wants to come with. Our dream is to one day steal a cruise liner.
shadowdninja
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:48 pm

Sounds like a sturdy plan, Shadow Ninja.

The Ninja Pirates welcome you into our clan.

:fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja: :fsm_ninja:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby psyco_path on Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:03 pm

In my opinion the only place where ninjas and pirates NEED to mingle would be the local wenchery.

Not that I'm taking a side, just that their "zones of influence" are traditionally separate.
psyco_path
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:44 pm

What good are traditions? Old, stale routines with no modern meaning or use. We are modernity. We are the future, the past be damned.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Groggy Ninja

Postby black bart on Tue May 02, 2006 7:15 am

YYAARR I be thinkin there's a filthy Ninja on board me ship - someone keeps sneekin up behind me when I'm on watch and steelin me grog ration!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Tue May 02, 2006 2:19 pm

It could be one o' our Ninja Pirates, but it could just be yer second mate, too.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Re: Groggy Ninja

Postby The Black Spot on Tue May 02, 2006 8:02 pm

black bart wrote:YYAARR I be thinkin there's a filthy Ninja on board me ship - someone keeps sneekin up behind me when I'm on watch and steelin me grog ration!

Rubbish.

Ye just fergets 'ow much grog ye've had, yer old soak.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion