Ninja Pirates

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Jimayo on Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:56 pm

Duke wrote:Oops, sorry. Just jesting, really, in good nature.

Duke

I figured that was pretty obvious.
"If Wu was truly the greatest kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part-time job?" - Justin
Jimayo
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:56 pm

Don't tell me that.......................

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby amenabletopasta on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:03 pm

Arrr! To prevent confusion in future, how about ye be talkin' piratey when ye be 'aving yer good-natured exchanges? Ye be ninja pirates, after all...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always noodles in the air :fsm:
amenabletopasta
Mod

Postby Jimayo on Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:24 pm

amenabletopasta wrote:Arrr! To prevent confusion in future, how about ye be talkin' piratey when ye be 'aving yer good-natured exchanges? Ye be ninja pirates, after all...

Arrrr... I suppose I could be a doin that.
"If Wu was truly the greatest kingdom, then why did Jin work them like a part-time job?" - Justin
Jimayo
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:50 pm

Yeeearr, affirmative!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Deejay on Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:31 am

I am a ninja Pirate! And i'm stupid enough to post something idiotic and think i'll get away with it.

I am dumb and I got Banninated for having pottymouth.
Deejay
BANNINATED!!!!!!

Balls

Postby black bart on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:06 am

YYYYAAARRR we've got enough cabin Boys as it is! :?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:10 am

Banninatied, eh? Joining the ranks of The Breakdancer?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:12 am

Yes, and I support that, the BANNINATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I named an award after the Breakdancer, the:

Breakdancer Award for Lousy or Careless Spelling!!!

By the way, Congratulations on you 6000th post, Dee Dee!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Blam

Postby black bart on Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:19 am

Yikes I feel like a cannon ball just wizzed past me head and took out the guy standin next to me!!!! I be covered in gore instead o glory as usual!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:02 pm

Aye? Ye in a battle?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby KingLackLuster on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:08 pm

Arghhh, alas, I be not. Peace is not good to an old pirate, arghhhhh
No Soup for You!

Haha... I'm Back.
:shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:
dance my minions
KingLackLuster
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:12 pm

I am strategizing for an upcoming battle. This one is going to be interesting.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Answer.

Postby black bart on Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:35 am

Duke asked:

Aye? Ye in a battle?

No...I was referin to the bloke who posted just before me gettin Banninated!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:12 pm

Aye, that. But ye should think of it more like an accurate sniper's bullet then a generally destructive cannonball.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion