PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby DaveL on Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:04 am

YArrrrr...

Oi's hear those weapons have been rented by a scurvy gang who are out to get the Easter Bunny.

And may Oi just say Oi had nuthin to do with Santa plummetin' to a fiery death over Sydney last FSM-mas. :wink:
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Philip

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:52 pm

One's briefed Prince Philip about the Easter Bunny job...

That Bunny is goin down, Oh Yes!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:46 pm

Oi's bin ter the moooseum next door to Madam Fifi's an' got this loverly postcard. Oi's be 'opin' you be plannin' a Modernisism issue soon an' can consider this lady fer the centrefold.

Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:36 pm

YArrrrr...

She be lookin like an athlete from the 'Pira-lympics'. She be most beautiful indeed. Oi be wunderin' what sport she be famous at?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Wooden

Postby black bart on Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:53 am

Being a leg man Charles really appreciates that one - one prefers the wooden one oneself don't ye know.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:57 am

DaveL wrote:Oi be wunderin' what sport she be famous at?

It be the High Jump from ther looks 'o the pik. But she looks right versatile to me. :D
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:55 am

YArrrrr…O’im not quoite sure who let this bloke on, but PlayBilge was made an offer they couldn’t refuse.

Машина Влюбленности

Heelloo Ladies und Geentlemun,

My name eez Boris from Vladivostok. You know, since the fall of the Iron curtain, Russia has become a very hip place. We all are big on business here now. We all want your $US moolah very much – DAH!

Back before Gorbachaev, I was a ticket inspector for the Trans Siberian Railway. But we all business now – ‘Get Back, Get Back, Get Back to where you once belong’. Yes, we love 'The Beatles' over here!

DAH!! That's me selling premium merchandise to tourists near Hotel Amursky Zaliv, Naberezhnaya 9.

We are all very sexy now here in Russia – DAH! Everything is up for grabs with businesses springing up from Karelia to the Kuril Islands. As I be a very sexy man, I geev much thought to how to make much money in free-wheeling way.

The answer lies in technology - DAH! Zee internet geev me a great chance to share my love weeth you. Every internet board will experience the love of Boris – DAH!!

'And she's buying a Heaven to Stairway...' DAH, I luv 'Zep Leddelin'!

Now to get things rollink. Here eez some beautiful ‘slime’ for you.

http://www.dqshrine.com/dq/dq1/slime.jpg
http://craignewbury.com/Alberta-2002-We ... -Slime.jpg
http://www.letsgoretro.com/assets/slime_image.jpg
http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/cover%20 ... 0slime.jpg

Yah, you like my slime, huh? You feel all hot and crazy now.

If DAH, you can email me at:

www.boris4hotsexyslime.ru

and I will share more slime weeth you.

'Tommy can you hear me? Tommy can you hear me? DAH, 'The When' - Me love Rock Opera!!

Farwell to you all, my little sea creatures!!
Прощание мои маленькие твари моря

Love Boris,
X X X
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:34 am

I am wery much likink jour slime. but I thenk i will be refraingink.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Cousins

Postby black bart on Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:56 am

What did you do with our Russian Royal Cousins blast you? Bring back the Tzar at once!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby walktheplank on Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:53 am

yarr the tsar is back alive and well and spending all is money on a bit of grass in West London.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
walktheplank
Lumache Lieutenant

GOOOOOOOD

Postby black bart on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:55 am

Smoke GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Tzar GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:47 pm

but I am the re-incarnation of Joseph Stalin*. this might make problems with relations....

*joke from teh school.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Stalin

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:48 am

Stalin...

Not GOOOOOOOOOD!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DaveL on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:01 am

YArrrrrrr...

Nyet to Uncle Joseph. He be very bad for bein groovy. If he still be alive, I would have to meet girls at local agricultural dance. I still be punching rail tickets if Stalin was alive.

Nyet, Nyet, Nyet

I am very rich man now, and have much love to give.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Gulag

Postby black bart on Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:22 am

You have accomplished much since your escape from the Gulag!
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion