PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:05 pm

'ow much are them Booty Perches?

They look mighty enticing.............................

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby DaveL on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:29 pm

YArrrr...

Oi 'ear that pricin be as follows:

Small BP - 30 dubloons
Medium BP - 40 dubloons
Large BP - 50 dubloons
Brenda BP - 0 dubloons + 1000 dubloons postage

Oi here that the Dirk Diggler model is very special with the girl parrots.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby KidDirty on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 pm

Arrrrr, Me mates and Oi decided to pull our dubloons together and boi us wunna dem Brenda BP's. Seems thars enough room for all our parrots to perch.
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby The Black Spot on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:54 pm

Arrr...

this no be mine. I's just adapted it t' be more pirate like.

Yarrr...
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 pm

DaveL wrote:YArrrr...

Oi 'ear that pricin be as follows:

Small BP - 30 dubloons
Medium BP - 40 dubloons
Large BP - 50 dubloons
Brenda BP - 0 dubloons + 1000 dubloons postage

Good prices, says I! Where can I find one?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:42 pm

i am a little short on dubloons this week...............
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:09 pm

Go plunder somethin', ya buffoon!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Girl or Boy

Postby black bart on Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:32 am

Dave L wrote:

Dear editor of PlayBilge

How can ye tell if ye's got a girl parrot so's ye knows to buy her the Dirk Diggler model?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Pachyderm on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:53 pm

S'easy.

Th' one whut hops about taalkin' 'bout "Commitment" an' always crashes yer new Arrgh 9000 inter the quayside.
------(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
-----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddly as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
Pachyderm
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby KidDirty on Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:38 pm

Arrgh, Oi don't be reccomendin ye spend yer dubloons on tha Dirk Diggler model. Me shoulders been cold and lonesome somethin fierce since Oi bought me little lassie Polly that scurvy booty perch.
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Girl or Boy

Postby DaveL on Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:26 pm

black bart wrote:Dave L wrote:

Dear editor of PlayBilge

How can ye tell if ye's got a girl parrot so's ye knows to buy her the Dirk Diggler model?

YArrrrr...

If yer be confused about yer parrots sex, take it shoe shoppin with yer next toime. If it starts sqwarkin and flappin it's wings violently in the Manolo Blahnik section, yer know you've got a girl parrot.

They also tend to be much more neat and tidy than boy parrots. Last toime my boy parrot got a bit hungry, flingin his seed everywhere. Before yer know it, me first mate's girl parrot had 'im eatin seed at the Captains table and made him washup 'is seed dish. Yarrrrr...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:51 pm

yar, wot be with this namin' of tha Dirk Diggler? in on o' me old games, Diablo II, thar be this'n special dagger, be'n called thar Diggler Dirk.

this'n inerestes me so.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DaveL on Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:59 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:yar, wot be with this namin' of tha Dirk Diggler? in on o' me old games, Diablo II, thar be this'n special dagger, be'n called thar Diggler Dirk.

this'n inerestes me so.

YArrrr...

He be a character in the film Boogie Nights, with a special gift.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118749/plotsummary
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:31 pm

rioght then. oi dunno if them producers were bein funny, or stupid. a dirk is a kind of dagger though.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:33 pm

Will Rollergirl ever take of her skates?

You all have strange senses of humor.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion