PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Death to Spammers

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:28 am

black bart wrote:It's a cryin shame we can't spam the spammers with endless Hi Risarghhh messages - twood be sweet revenge.

Yarr, wood be be-utiful!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Subscription

Postby black bart on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:38 am

I be a bit hard up this month - I had to pay me annual subscription for PlayBilge! Tis well worth slittin a Spaniards throat to get the dubloons to pay fer it though!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:05 pm

Oi ken lend ye some, if ye come up too short some time..............

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Hair Horror

Postby black bart on Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:19 pm

YYYYAAAARRRR - Could we have feature in PlayBilge on great pirate hair styles. Here be a couple o nice hairdo's from the Golden age of Soccer - The 1980s:

The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:38 pm

Arrr...

I could send ye a picture o' me own hairstyle, but I may as well send ye a picture o' a cue ball.

yours

Cap'n Slap
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Duke on Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:46 pm

Have you tried Hair-Come-Murrrrrggggghhhphhh! *Gets smothered by a pillow.*

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Elton

Postby black bart on Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:37 am

YYYAARRRR I be savin up me dubloons fer an Elton John style transplant!!!!

Ps. me photo links didn't work so just go and look at some 1980s mullets and laugh yer heads off!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:33 pm

Yar, it's funny, but it's not that funny.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Re: Elton

Postby DaveL on Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:41 pm

black bart wrote:YYYAARRRR I be savin up me dubloons fer an Elton John style transplant!!!!

Ps. me photo links didn't work so just go and look at some 1980s mullets and laugh yer heads off!

YArrrrrr...

'ow about we 'ave a 'Send in Yer Favorite Mullet Competition?' Bonus points for those that can foind (photoshop) pirates with mullets. How about somethin loike this...

Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Duke on Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:42 pm

Now that's funny.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby LibraLabRat on Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:30 pm

As someone who grew up in the South, I am one of a member of a crack team of people who scour the country, find guys and girls sporting Mullets....and then we fix their hair.

Or else beat them with a tire iron.
'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes."
-James Morrow
LibraLabRat
Humble Hermit

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:48 pm

theres a group at the WDW forums who when they go on vacation, they hunt and take pictures of mullet-men. and women I suppose.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Barking

Postby black bart on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:30 am

Dave L wrote:

'Send in Yer Favorite Mullet Competition?'

I recognise that sports personality by the tennis balls - YYYAARRR it be Sue Barker!!!

YAR that be me best one yet!!!!

ps I fixed me photo links thanks to The Black Spot
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:27 am

Arrr....

here be a truely horrific mullet. What I likes is the reaction o' the wench when she be seein' it.

The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby Duke on Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:20 am

Aye.

Oi saw one man, bald, except this hideous mullet. Yarr.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion