PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Tickle on Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:04 pm

Dear PlayBilge,

Has anyone 'ere took a bite out a cookie, expectin' chocolate chip but instead gettin' raisin?
If yer choose ter sign this petition, yer will be helpin' everyone eveywhere avoid raisiny cookies so tha' they can go towards a more chocolatey option. So far we have these names:

1. Tickle
2. Duke
3. X (DaveL)
4. Qwertyuiopasd
5. Aplaca

If yer wish ter sign, jus' tell me to edit this post to put down yer name. Argh, happy cookie eatin'!
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:38 pm

I'lll sign that!

I don't think rasin cookies should even exist! I mean, what could possibly ever replace chocolate chips???

exactly.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:05 pm

Aye, but raisins prevent scurvy. And a good oatmeal with some raisins is a mighty fine cookie. Sorry Tickle, I am with you in several things, but some good cookies can have raisins. Chocolate on the other hand should never have raisins in them.
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Alpaca on Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:48 pm

I'll sign. Again.

But none may know my previous signing context. Except for those who do.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Tickle on Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:05 am

Excellent Aplaca. I wish you the best of luck in finding and avoiding any raisin cookies which may cross your path...
Thought of the Day:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
Tickle
Brewmeister

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:55 am

they can WALK too????

ye gods man! get me a danish! I'm about to faint from the fiendly feats of these freaky fiends of fiendish fiendhood!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:39 pm

Of course my army of raisin cookies can walk, they march against the chocolate chips daily. The war is destructive, but I'll win.
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:44 pm

in your dreams saucy.

the hypnotic and assimilating power of chocolate will never fail! soon, soon when there are no grapes left in this world, your army will crumble. especially if we chocolates kill all the grapes. :mrgreen:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:56 pm

Tell me, Saucy, how many innocent hippy peace-activist tubes of frosting get caught in the crossfire daily?
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:01 pm

Thousands... like they should. And with no grapes, there will be no wine, and many people on the forums would be very angry with that. March raisin army, we shall defeat the chocolate devil!
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:04 pm

but you see, wine is made about 10 years in advance, for fermentation or something, and as such the public will be content while we destroy the grapes. then by the time they notice and begin to complain, we'll already be in control enough that everyone drink alchoholic choclate milk rather than wine.

see my flabbergasting genius?

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Alpaca on Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:19 pm

And if they don't accept it, they'll be force-fed it! And then they'll be drunk! And they will accept it! Mwahahahahahah!
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:11 pm

As you talked about the unreal future, my raisin cookie army has destroyed 4 Chips Ahoy factories. My plan is coming together... next stop, Famous Amous! Muhahahaha!
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Alpaca on Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:14 pm

In my (stale) experience, Chips Ahoy! is no great loss, in terms of chocolate value.

However, you've done horrible wrongs by destroying it! It's the only major overcommercialized cookie to contain a pirate reference! I think.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby DaveL on Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:52 pm

YArrrrr...

How about we get back to PlayBilge contributions fellas? Dont ferget to PM me if you'd loike an assignment.

Ed
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion