Cutlass or Pistol

Cutlass
77%
Pistol
23%

Total votes : 101

Postby Deck Hand Sharkchum on Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:47 pm

YYYaarrrrrgghhhhh

I jus' use anythin' oi can get me baaarrrrggghhhh hands on.... I've even been known ta use me oin parrot in a pinch.....

In these tuxedos, they'll never suspect us of plundering....
Deck Hand Sharkchum
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby tanguerra on Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:39 pm

Well, I always swears by me cutlass when there is heavy work to be done. Nothing like a good double-handed back hand with a cutlass in the gizzard to end any argument quick smart.

Naturally I never goes anywhere without a dirk in me boot, one down me strides, and another in me girdle. You never knows!

Then, of course a pistol is a fine thing indeed in its place, but they be new-fangled gadgets what don't really take to gettin' seawater and any other muck and filth what you typically experience at sea, and so on in 'em, so I really thinks they be more of a lubber weapon and just as likely to prove unreliable in a tight spot (that's when your cutlass comes into its own! Yaaaaar!).
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Cutlass

Postby black bart on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 am

ARRRRRRR...Knuckles O'Shuffle's cutlass often comes into his own!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby tanguerra on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:25 pm

Just more muck and filth to be found aboard a pirate vessel for sure. I hope he wipes it off after!
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Bank

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:14 am

ARRRRRR, Knuckles has been a wee bit quiet of late...they opened a sperm bank in Portsmouth!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby tanguerra on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:44 pm

Har har! Soon Portsmouth will be positively swarming with wee pirate urchins! Little wee peg-legs and eye patches in the shops an all! Dirks R Us opening up on every street corner. Does bring a sentimental tear to me eye!
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Postby DaveL on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:48 am

YArrrr...

Tangie, Dan, Chow, Rowan - speakin of toys and little-uns. What's your availability on Xmas Eve?

We be recruitin a new crew for a speshial mission on this big red fat b-stard who ruins kids special day by givin 'em 'the presents 'they deserve'.

Have you ever heard of a Bofors Anti-aircraft gun? Would yer like to?

I just missed the bugger off Sydney Headlands last year, after Oi drunk lotsa rum and ate too much pudding.

Well get him this time!!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:59 am

Sorry, but I don't work on my birthday.

I think I might be able to run down a munitions supplier for you though...
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby tanguerra on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:57 am

Yaaaar! DaveL - hitting a flying target of that nature takes some skill, a dead eye and a sober gunner - perhaps too big a call?

We could dig a pit trap for 'em? Do yez think? We could bait it with some wee urchins? We could also try a little booby trappin'? I'm thinking some explodin' fairy lights, that kind of thing. That's using yer scone.
tanguerra
Humble Hermit

Smell

Postby black bart on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:49 am

tanguerra wrote:Har har! Soon Portsmouth will be positively swarming with wee pirate urchins! Little wee peg-legs and eye patches in the shops an all! Dirks R Us opening up on every street corner. Does bring a sentimental tear to me eye!

Arrrrrr...I think ye has just put down the best descripshun o Portsmouth so far!

Ye jus left out the other senses o Smell and Sound what are best left to the himaginashun!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ChowMein on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:16 am

YARR ! I be haven the fleet on em..all guns...CRY AL DENTE AND LET LOOSE THE LIMBURGER !!!....Yarrr!!!!
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby OZ_Nick on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:10 am

Eh Cap'n DaveL, there be this very stoopid lookin feller out th' back o' the Scurvey Dog wot reckons e' can get ye three container loads (wotevva that meens) o somethin e' calls "Paytreeyotte Missyles". I dunno about this bloke, 'e looks loike a right lubber an' none two brite wiv it neever. Says 'iz name be Jorge W. Shrub or summat. Dyer wanna see 'im or shuld Oi jest tell im to go an invade sum foreign country of somefin.
----

Ye may knowe mee better as Cap'n Bluenose
OZ_Nick
Stele Second Mate

Postby DaveL on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:13 am

Argghhhh...

Oi hears he has an bounty of booty there Oz_Nick. Can yer asks him how much to invade the North Pole? We can take out the Big Red fella before he gets airborne.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:17 am

Arrrr... I's picked up a load o' summit called scum missiles. They were well hid I tells yer.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Weapons

Postby black bart on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:48 pm

Arrrrgh...weapons o mass discustshun!
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion