Cutlass or Pistol

Cutlass
77%
Pistol
23%

Total votes : 101

Cut up bad

Postby black bart on Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:26 am

I got into a terrible fight with some laddy called Only One Can o beer or somat like that. The blaggard cut me to pieces. I had to be rebuilt mainly from black plastic, I wears a black helmet and I've become dead handy with a Light Sabre!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Swatopluk on Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:33 am

Can o beer? What an abomination! Beer only from bottles or barrels!
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk
Chef Shaman of Hauro Pasta

Postby Duke on Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:11 pm

kaioshin00 wrote:Avast me hearty Duke, oi be well learned in t'art o' cutlass parrying - oi'd be plenty safe wit me quick strokes.

Faster than a bullet, eh? I want you on my team. :wink:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Swatopluk on Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:13 am

To return to the piano in the crow's nest.
Admiral Qwerty is threatening us with genetically engineered llamas that are even able to climb the main mast. The Bechstein up there may be the proper answer (and then go in for the kill with your battleaxe or cutlass).
....Sound of exploding head....!
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk

Postby Duke on Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:30 pm

Swatopluk wrote:To return to the piano in the crow's nest.
Admiral Qwerty is threatening us with genetically engineered llamas that are even able to climb the main mast. The Bechstein up there may be the proper answer (and then go in for the kill with your battleaxe or cutlass).
....Sound of exploding head....!

Ok, the piano to the crow's nest, set up the piano-pulley! Can we have a Ninja and Pirate crew for this offensive agianst the Llama Squad?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Swatopluk on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:33 am

Of course, if you add the lumberjack chorus too.
We have much use for some extra axes!
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:30 pm

Swatopluk wrote:Of course, if you add the lumberjack chorus too.
We have much use for some extra axes!

"Oh, he's a lumberjack and he's okay, he sleeps all night and he works all day!"

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cannon_Fodder on Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:40 pm

(Pitches in) "He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press wildflowers! He puts on women's clothing, and hangs around in bars!?
"He cuts down trees, he wears high heels (?), suspenders and a bra (?!??!?!??)....
"I wish I was a girly, just like my dear papa!"

So messed up, so funny...

-(Brackets)
"The Big Bang violates the first Law of Thermodynamics!"
"So does your face!"
Cannon_Fodder
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:45 pm

Cannon_Fodder wrote:(Pitches in) "He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press wildflowers! He puts on women's clothing, and hangs around in bars!?
"He cuts down trees, he wears high heels (?), suspenders and a bra (?!??!?!??)....
"I wish I was a girly, just like my dear papa!"

So messed up, so funny...

-(Brackets)

My dear papa? :shock:
I really liked the transition between the barber scene and the lumberjack song, "Oh, I never wanted to be a barber, I always wanted to be.............a Lumberjack!"

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cannon_Fodder on Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:59 pm

Twisted though it may be, I have heard "papa" in the recordings I have seen/listened to, and my Python-enthusiast friend agrees (then again, he is a heathen monkey...). I may have heard it wrong, but it just gets funnier if you say it like that. Also, I believe there were two scenes leading up to that. I think I've also seen the parrot sketch lead into that...

-(Rev. Brackets)
"The Big Bang violates the first Law of Thermodynamics!"
"So does your face!"
Cannon_Fodder
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:22 pm

Cannon_Fodder wrote:Twisted though it may be, I have heard "papa" in the recordings I have seen/listened to, and my Python-enthusiast friend agrees (then again, he is a heathen monkey...). I may have heard it wrong, but it just gets funnier if you say it like that. Also, I believe there were two scenes leading up to that. I think I've also seen the parrot sketch lead into that...

-(Rev. Brackets)

Yes, it is papa, that is another joke. I have the lyrics.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Swatopluk on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:22 am

They changed it from mama to papa.
The recording for the album has yet another transition from a weather-forecaster to lumberjack.
They also produced two installations of Flying Circus in Germany, the first one in German with Austrian custom officers replacing the mounties.
Palin played a talkshow guest in the scene before who declared to be the original author of all Shakespeare plays (Could we at least compromise on Hamlet) and then turned lumberjack.
Ich bin ein Holzfäller und fühl mich stark.
Ich schlaf' des Nachts und hack am Tag.
There was also a scene with John Cleese as little red riding hood.
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk

Arr! Scurvy Doggerel

Postby ribbit on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:04 pm

There once was a pirate named Bates
Who stole all the girls from his mates
'Till a blow from a cutlass
Soon rendered him nutless
Which made him quite useless on dates
ribbit
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Swatopluk on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 pm

AAAAArrrrrggggHHH!
Another Limerick producer.
Where is my battleaxe?
Onward noodly pirates!
Bactrian Moose
Swatopluk

Re: Arr! Scurvy Doggerel

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:23 pm

ribbit wrote:There once was a pirate named Bates
Who stole all the girls from his mates
'Till a blow from a cutlass
Soon rendered him nutless
Which made him quite useless on dates

That one is classic!!!

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion