The Continuous Salty Tale

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:51 am

Yarr, and her capn were famous the seven seas oer, on account of his only havin the one...
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:06 am

...leg. From the focsle he did scan the view before him. And utter to himself YARRR. For a kings galleon did loom upon the horizon...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:26 am

Link all boilers. Ahead full steam! he cried, fer he were ahead of his time. Yarr, if that be the kings ship it be full of....
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:39 am

...noodles from afar. And he and the lads did lick their lips, for they were sick of eatin breadfruit and drinkin' rum. And the Captain (who was yet un-named) screamed to the lads...YARRR...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:48 am

...last man to the gun deck be a fundamentalist, AAARRR or my names not Long Black ...
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:56 am

...The Unmentionable (for he was yet un-named).

And the Great Galleon did sail (sorry steam) along side the Kings vessel. And their grapplin' hooks did swing forth, and the boardin planks were raised. With many mighty YARRSS the lads...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:12 am

... fell in the sea. "Yarrrr, Other side mateys! " cried capn Long Black as he raised his eye skywards, an muttered under 'is breath...
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:21 am

...Yarrr. Ey'd better just wear one eye patch coz ey' can't see a bloomin' thing.

And once the lads that hadn't drowned got back on board, they began a ferocious fight with the Kings men. 'Give us yer noodles ya lilly livered dogs' they cried. And the Kings men did say...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:23 am

...never, yer treacheorus, traitorous scum. We'll be a vanquishing you all, and when your survivors are languishing on community service, you'll be begging for the forgiveness of king...
beagle
Brewmeister

King????

Postby black bart on Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:25 am

King....????

Ye Lilly livered, peg legged swabs...it be Queen, I know she be getting on a bit and looks a bit dog eared these days...but she be good Queen Bess and damn yer eyes!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby beagle on Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:04 pm

I be thinkin we left reality behind some times ago matey, and we's been jumping centuries more'n is strictly allowed an all. Have a swig of yer finest rum, and a smoke of yer special baccy, and sees how yer goes.

I'll start 's us off again:

"...never, yer treacherous, traitorous scum. We'll be a vanquishing you all, and when your survivors are languishing on community service, you'll be begging for the forgiveness of king..."

"...Bess, just recently recovered from the sex change operation that had a-taken London society so by surprise. Just then a huge..."

off yers go maties.
beagle
Brewmeister

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:56 pm

...cannon (not canon) ball pierced the hull of the Queens (nee Kings) vessel.

And there was little time left to plunder the noodly booty before she sunk to the bottom. 'Yarrrrgghh, quick' said Captain ----- (name still yet unmentioned)...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:04 pm

...Hossenfefer the Slightly Tangerine. (as in "eric the red" only different)
'e did sail on, an thar crew was 'appy as could, be fer they had all thar gold thar carld e'er want. "yarrr..." Captian Hossenfefer sighed as he breathed in the mixture of victory (or gunpowder), the salty sea air, and thar smelly pirates, 'es reaction to the horrible smell...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby DaveL on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:00 pm

...of cooked noodles and gunpower. And the lads did feel much pride in their booty, for being on a pirate ship keeps you in great shape. They also enjoyed their meal!

Contented they lets off their muskets and anti-shipping missiles in celebration - YARRR!!!!. Then the Captain (who was rumoured to be called Hossenfeffer, but still unmentionable) did thus decree...
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:17 pm

..."every friday (which friday it was) Shall be in Honor of this Momentus occasions! YAR!" he had a bit of trouble with those last few big words.

the pirate crew cheered. but suddenly...
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Next

Return to Pirate Discussion