STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby black bart on Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:58 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 348828.stm

If you follow the above link you will learn how we Brits taught the South Americans how to play football. It's all our fault we can't win the World Cup anymore, and it's all because of the Battle of Trafalgar!! Couldn't we have given em Tiddleywinks or Quoits!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Flaklands/Malvinas

Postby Griffin on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:17 pm

black bart wrote:Could yer do us a map of the Falkland Islands matey? Just so as we knows what they looks like. If not, a big picture of a penguin will do!

Don't the Falklands look like Margaret Thatcher?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby DaveL on Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:05 am

Ey be getting all graphical on yer. Picture wise ey' mean!

Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:38 am

at a small thing in parentheses that says (or die) underneath the words. or some other generic threat, not too long though.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Ushnor on Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:14 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been on in a while. My Internet broke so I couldn't get on! But now it's fixed so I can bring you....
StARRRRRR WARRRRRRs!
Ushnor
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:58 pm

that's brilliant. Luke SkywalkARRRRR!
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby MC Pirate on Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:52 pm

Howard Dean style: "Reduce the Global Warming! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HH!!!!

(Breaks for lines so it won't fall off the edge of the forums.)
Freddie Mercury lives on..."Here we stand, or here we fall/History won't care at all..."
Pastafarians for life
the book of Fearsome Pirate Pete: http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1243
MC Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Ushnor on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:08 am

ComputARRRRR!!!
Ushnor
Tortellini Third Mate

ushnor rocks

Postby MC Pirate on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:14 am

Ushnor u rock, and should make a video of yourself dancing in very little clothes for us all to watch :oops:
that was wrong of me to say and I'd like to issue an apology to Ushnor! :cry: :( :fsm_cry: :fsm_cry: :fsm_worried: :fsm_sad:
Freddie Mercury lives on..."Here we stand, or here we fall/History won't care at all..."
Pastafarians for life
the book of Fearsome Pirate Pete: http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1243
MC Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:07 pm

I just realized ushnor, we both joined on the same day!

WIRED.

this ones obvious, but i don't think you've covered it

Flying Spaghetti monstARRR!

I'd take the image of the FSM that is used in the david-FSM painting (top left on site), and add eyepatches n hooks from there.

heh, put hooks on ALL the noodly appendages.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Ushnor's movie

Postby MC Pirate on Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:56 pm

You should really think about it Ushnor, I don't care what gender u are, just pm me when u hav it for me!!!! :twisted: :oops: :worship: :compute:
Pastafarians for life
MC Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

sorry bout that ushnor

Postby MC Pirate on Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:55 pm

lol, sorry ush! I hope you know I was just messing with you! but anyway, your art is awesome and I'm now your #1 art groupie
Pastafarians for life
MC Pirate
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby nate272 on Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:07 pm

:worship: :oops: Hail the embarrased one!!! w00tw00tw00tw00tw00t
w00t!!!
nate272
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Ushnor on Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:07 am

Wow, thanks for all the complements!

Anyway, anyone think the jail time for MARRRRRRtha Stewart was a little much for insider trading? Well here's the REAL reason she went to jail...

And MC, I would dance half naked, but I am so hot that if you say me do it, your eyes would explode from the pure hotness. And I don't need another lawsuit on my hands.
Ushnor
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:40 am

wouldn't that be mAARRRRRtha stewARRRRRRt?

double args.

how bout the ARRRRRRmstrong trio, fearsome band of pirates who shared a ship and booty three ways

space moon guy
music guy
and bicycle cancer guy

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion