STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: STICKY FOR YARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Postby Ravi Oli on Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Roland Deschain wrote: Don' be forgettin' thee August Bank Holiday we be 'avin' in the UK. Be there no more in thee land down under?

Naaarrrggghhh Roland... thee Banks moight 'ave a 'oliday wiv our gold but we don't 'ave a Public 'Oliday fer it. Sum 'olidays vary b'tween States but 'ere in Queensland Betty's Birthday tis thee last [we shud get a week orf on account ov our State name]... exceptin' fer thee local Show Day witch is on thee Froiday followin' Betty's Day wear Oi lives... 3 day week... yarrrrrrrr!
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Roland Deschain on Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 am

Yaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh! That be a good oidea, Ravi. Me ma's cousin used ter live in Townsville. Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 am

Yarrrgh I feels an excitin street party comin on...tis all thee fun thee poor buggers o Portsmouth can ope for.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Fri May 18, 2012 7:33 am

'Avent 'ad me Froidy YARRRRRGGGGHHHH fer a whoile. Ahhrrrr tharts betta.
Oi got me a new second-hand tinnie... erm... shype... an' avin a brake frum wirin' up some loights on 'er. Oi'll maskaraid as a barbeque or siteseein' boat sose Oi can sneek up for pillydgin' at noight.

She nilly broke 'er moorins and rolled down thee steepish droive.. er slipway wen Oi brawt 'er 'ome so Oi'll be lookin' fer a first mate ta help handle 'er.

Ye moighta noticed she be a 'Catcha' so Oi'll save thee fis'eads fer ya bart!
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Fri May 18, 2012 7:34 am

Yarr I loiks thee idearrrgh of a canopy ta keep thee Flyin Fish orf.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

YARRRRRGGGGHHHH Oi took 'er ^^ out fer 'er maiden voyage yestadey - an outin' wiv thee daughter an' 'er lot an' thee canopy wirked foine bart. Thee scurvey landlubbin son-in-law won't be gettin' the first mate's posishun! Thee two bilgerats... ermmm... grankids 'ad wunderful fun gettin' wet, hexplorin the sandbanks, catchin yabbies an' crabs an' the biggist wun even 'auled in 'er first fishe! Thee littley, miss-almowt-two showed 'er pyrate mettle an' mutykneed over wearin' a loifevest. An' wen Oi got 'ome thee ladd wert there scroungin stuff so 'e got ta 'elp me get thee shype berthed fer 'is trubbles.
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 am

Yaarrrgh it remoinds me of me maiden Windsurfin Voyage orf Brighton...kept thee Air Sea Rescyoo lot busy that day.

Sounds luverlee that Ravi an ye caught yer lunch ta boot.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby pieces o'nine on Mon May 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Arrrrrgggh! Ye've got the makin's ov a foine crewe, Ravi.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Roland Deschain on Tue May 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Yaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! That be a foine ship, me heartie. Ye should be proud o' yer maiden voyage, an' thee hexemplary hexamples set by yer first croo! All ye be missin' be yer Jolly Roger. An' Grog! :drinking:

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Pirate Johnson on Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

daftbeaker wrote:Bum! Hang on, that's not right.

Anyway,
pirate certificates from MIT (via another blog via Pharyngula).

:confused: Would that not make them PRIVATEERS!?! Being recognize by a government organization, and all.

NMCB
In brightest day
In darkest night
No ninjas shall escape my sight
Let those who warrrship evil Unicorn's might
beware my power
Green Cannon's fire

About the colors I post in see: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rgb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI&playnext=10&playnext_from=QL

YES. I AM PirateJohnson on Ebay.

R.I.P.George Carlin (my hero)
Pirate Johnson
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Wolfenstein on Thu May 31, 2012 5:02 pm

heeeeeAAAAAARRRRRGH
Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
Wolfenstein
Stele Second Mate

Postby Pirate Johnson on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:30 am

ARGH!

I posted this on a religious forum that mywalmart started:

Venganza.org is where I practice most of my religion. Read Gospil of the Flying Spaghetti Monster without a dogmatic attitude. It'll truely open up your mind if you can find the intellect to ignore the dogmatic ways that most people argh raied to believe. This is the only religion that has never led to human slaughter of ANY kind, which is a huge acomplishment considering that NOTHIN HAS CAUSED AS MUCH DEATH AS RELIGION SINCE BEFORE THE RECORDING OF TIME.

I am a Pirate. This is the religion of Pirates. Blessed be the midget, for he is short in stature, thus evidently touched by many of HIS Noodley Apendages.

-RAmen

On a side note: Most phsycologist believe that a persons view of religion has a direct link to their view of their dominant parent (most often their male fathers). I was never able to give my mother very much respect, even though I was "raised" by her & her mother. Her mother was my primary provider & "mentor" (for lack of a better analogy: Batman to my Robin). She never showed much of a need for religion as long as I had known her. She did attend a few Sunday services just before she became immobile & was admitted into a nursing home, though. I though of it as the most independent person I had ever looked up to, reduced to grasping at straws. I was raised in a few different denominations of "southern" Christianity, & even got baptised in the Penacostal chirch I learned to play a drum kit in. As I have been providing for myself for the majority of my life, I am NOT dependant of ANY religion. I don't need to be told that I'm going to H3LL, or to go there just because I lack the need for an ominous imaginary friend that demands my fear, respect, advertising testoment, or anything else.
In brightest day
In darkest night
No ninjas shall escape my sight
Let those who warrrship evil Unicorn's might
beware my power
Green Cannon's fire

About the colors I post in see: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rgb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI&playnext=10&playnext_from=QL

YES. I AM PirateJohnson on Ebay.

R.I.P.George Carlin (my hero)
Pirate Johnson
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Roland Deschain on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 am

Pirate Johnson wrote:On a side note: Most phsycologist believe that a persons view of religion has a direct link to their view of their dominant parent (most often their male fathers).

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oi were never fond o' me female father, loike. 'E weren't poirate enough fer me!

Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby pieces o'nine on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 pm

ARRRRRGGGH!
Oi be more consarned habowt thee phsycologists. They sound roight fearful beastes.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:39 pm

YAAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Tell me why you are concerned about psychologists..?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion