Venganza People Google Map

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Venganza People Google Map

Postby ken worley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

The frozen fire wrote:
Roy Hunter wrote:Aaah, come on - he's trying to be a 'new man' here.
What kind of feminist are you, that you can't pick up the tab? It would be empowering...

The kind of feminist that doesn't need that kind of empowering.

Hey, I don't need the frills...

It's all the same to me, if not more enticing, to plan a rendevouz in which I suddenly, overcome with passion/liquor in some as-yet-unspecified ratio, back you up against a discarded sofa in a nearby alley, wrench open your garments, and rocket you straight up to a fast-and-furtive, yet bone-jarring, eye-defocusing climax.

I merely stated that if you're the sort who requires the luxurious details like an actual bed, climate control, access to shower, privacy, etc., then it will fall on you to scrape together the 39.95 and the bus fare to the freeway underpass super-8 motel of your choosing, as I am tapped out at present.

I believe in fairness and equality
I will get the tab next time.(see footnote)

*disrobes slightly, then makes irises fluctuate pointedly*

(Take a lesson here, younger lads...always get her to be first-turn-payer....amazing how often you get away with lucky-no-recip.)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

This may be the most entertaining exchange i've seen yet! You've inspired me Ken. You are my new role model. Must. Find. Someone. To. Harass.....

:D
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby farfalla on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:28 pm

PG - any luck with this becoming a sticky? blue raindrops are multiplying

Scott - when kenw is around the quality of the prose goes up and down at the same time - he has a gift. For me he is an indescribable upper.

on a serious note [aarggh -sorry]- can not help thinking his sharp mind, wit, and all around way with words could open many doors for him if that is what he wanted

(okay - picturing bouncer and back door at local Arizona strip joint....serious could not last)
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind
farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:31 pm

farfalla wrote:PG - any luck with this becoming a sticky? blue raindrops are multiplying

Oh it has gotten sticky alright, but not at ALL in the manner that I had hoped.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Edd on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 pm

I get the feeling that ken’s subdued melancholy is a result of opening doors and being disappointed by what lies behind them.

Or maybe I’m just projecting.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 pm

farfalla wrote:Scott - when kenw is around the quality of the prose goes up and down at the same time - he has a gift. For me he is an indescribable upper.

I never said that i wanted to steal his "niche" or anything, i'm simply impressed by the quality of the "harassment" in question. I'm a total perv with my female friends. They know what kind of man i am and that anything i say to them should be taken as lightly as possible. It's just nice to see a kindred spirit.

S
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby ken worley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Scott the Pirate wrote:
farfalla wrote:Scott - when kenw is around the quality of the prose goes up and down at the same time - he has a gift. For me he is an indescribable upper.

I never said that i wanted to steal his "niche" or anything, i'm simply impressed by the quality of the "harassment" in question. I'm a total perv with my female friends. They know what kind of man i am and that anything i say to them should be taken as lightly as possible. It's just nice to see a kindred spirit.

S

I am unusually adept at it re: cap...
For some reason, she inspires me.
It just seems to flow effortlessly from my mind like so much....what's the word I'm looking for?...

(I do actually dare say I'm way ahead on points this round.)

@ edd....Nothing so complicated as all that psycho-babble...see expl. above: Simple mental effluvium...

...what?

PS...@ Scott...Better not go pinching my niche...I checked it in the shower this AM, and, apparently, cap has tattoed her name and address on it, along with "nominal cash reward if returned."
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Capellini on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:32 pm

I think it has become necessary to remind people that when I actually mentioned an intention to visit the Phoenix area last year, Ken pissed himself and then went into hiding behind his couch for a month.

He might talk a good game, but I fear if I actually took him up on any of his numerous offers of boxed wine and violence towards my wardrobe, he would probably drop dead of fright.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby farfalla on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Scott the Pirate wrote:

S

never though you wanted to purloin anything - was rambling - besides can not have too many pervs of your and his ilk, can you?

Cap - you could always give 'kerv'*, a try - nothing ventured, nothing gained and you might be pleasantly surprised .. but the forum would want pictures

[*try a kerv-ball - ..will now slink off]
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind
farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby ken worley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Capellini wrote:I think it has become necessary to remind people that when I actually mentioned an intention to visit the Phoenix area last year, Ken pissed himself and then went into hiding behind his couch for a month.

He might talk a good game, but I fear if I actually took him up on any of his numerous offers of boxed wine and violence towards my wardrobe, he would probably drop dead of fright.

Well, that depends on how early I started on the wine, and are we talking before or after your garments are torn asunder?

Narrow the variables, or this hypothetical is simply too loose for a working model.

EDIT: pretty cool, eh? Even in the above technical notation, I keep up the steady-grinding references to her sexuality/character...I will break down her will to resist(or even care what occurs 'down there')- yet.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:29 am

Me, literally, on google maps

Here I am, bottom center of map, getting into or out of my truck at the Bally's Penn Hills, Pa.

When I lived there, my bus showed up in Az., at the house I was staying at/rebuilding it.

Now, it shows the bus at the Pa. trailer park I stayed at.(apparently google maps is about 2-3 years or more out of date.

The Pa. sat images show summer foliage, and also me, about to(it appears) get back into my truck after leaving the gym.
(truck is at extreme south end of parking lot, backed-in, silver sticklike stripe down pass. side is my ladders on rack.)...freaky...I looked for my truck at home, ironwood warehouse, my storage, and then gym...I only half-expected to find vehicle(imagine how much away-from-home-time is actually spent in transit, at some random intersection stoplight somewhere/etc.)
I am the blurry smear next to the north side of vehicle.(not one of my better days, apparently)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:31 am

ken worley wrote:apparently google maps is about 2-3 years or more out of date.

It varies from place to place. Google maps in Maine currently uses the second-most-recent set of air photos in the state GIS database - we just had new ones flown last spring. The ones on g-maps are from 2006 - I could tell even if I didn't have special-GIS-knowledge because my van is in my driveway (ditched in 07) but my neighbor's tree is already chopped down (winter 06 event). They are negotiating access to the new photos, will probably get it soon cuz the state needs the buckaroos.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Capellini on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 am

ken worley wrote:
EDIT: pretty cool, eh? Even in the above technical notation, I keep up the steady-grinding references to her sexuality/character...I will break down her will to resist(or even care what occurs 'down there')- yet.

This isn't resistance. It's another word that starts with 're', but not resistance.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:17 am

R - E - V ...............
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby farfalla on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:00 am

can I buy an "O"?
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

Cpt Jack Sparrow

Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind
farfalla
Feline Fatale

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Discussion