Venganza People Google Map

Non-FSM topics and the ubiquitous Last Post Gyro Shop.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Venganza People Google Map

Postby Dan (dat haole dude) on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:25 am

'K den...should be fix'ed..apparently i'm incapable of "grabbing and zooming" correctly..but, Bakersfield??? been there & lived to tell about it, too..(in the old daze when there were still a few stoplights on the I-5 going thru the Central Valley..)..& thanks, bruddahs/seestahs for letting me know i was somewhere else..
'Oli no au i na pono FSM e
E hau'oli na 'opio o FSM nei
'Oli e! 'Oli e!
Mau ke aloha, no FSM
Dan (dat haole dude)
Mystic of Meatball

Postby farfalla on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 am

Bakersfield, they make raisins in that area for a reason - so hot. Lived in Modesto for a year that felt like ten.

took the little yellow google map man to see your gym, sign on the entrance road says, "Brazilian Jujitsu" - having fun picturing you in judo stance with large hat made of fruit
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind
farfalla
Feline Fatale

Postby Capellini on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 pm

What is saddest for Ken is that, even though he can now find me on a map, by the time he got his bus running and made his way out here to stalk me in person like a real man, I'll be out of NY anyway.

Poor guy just never gets a break, does he?
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby ken worley on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Ahhh, but my bus runs now, tight and snappish one...

The deep, basso thrumming of the giant diesel just beneath the captain's bunk.(no cracks, smartassed new yorkers.)- is like a counterpoint to the throbbing,restrained sexuality of its inhabitant.

I could start motor and drive all night, sleepless, refreshed by cocktails of tequila and heavy-rolled methamphetamine, two nights, no sleep till brooklyn.....

But you would only play coy, should I pour all of my liquid assets into your hot pursuit.
...Or would you?

Word around the science threads is that you prefer monkey-love to that of their nearly-as-fascile cousins, the sapiens...
But talk is cheap.
Are you?
*hopes*

Either way, I am already blowing up, on the map myself, way out in left field, where everyone expected to find me, and you, being the modern, take-charge woman that you assert yourself to be, could chase me, if you chose, and take me, right there on the pitcher's mound, in front of god and everyone on the Gilbert Jr. High Tigers baseball team. (they practice every afternoon.)

Have your way with me, you bone-grinding vixen.

*sets for return lob and backhand smash*

(gets iodine and band-aids from medicine cabinet)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Holy crap, Ken. I zoomed in on my marker to a neighborhood-level frame, counted 28 houses in the frame. At the same scale in the neighborhood to the SE of the field you marked, I counted 134 houses in the frame. That's nuts. It looks like you'd have to turn sideways to fit between the houses.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby Capellini on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:58 pm

ken worley wrote:Ahhh, but my bus runs now, tight and snappish one...

The deep, basso thrumming of the giant diesel just beneath the captain's bunk.(no cracks, smartassed new yorkers.)- is like a counterpoint to the throbbing,restrained sexuality of its inhabitant.

I could start motor and drive all night, sleepless, refreshed by cocktails of tequila and heavy-rolled methamphetamine, two nights, no sleep till brooklyn.....

But you would only play coy, should I pour all of my liquid assets into your hot pursuit.
...Or would you?

Word around the science threads is that you prefer monkey-love to that of their nearly-as-fascile cousins, the sapiens...
But talk is cheap.
Are you?
*hopes*

Either way, I am already blowing up, on the map myself, way out in left field, where everyone expected to find me, and you, being the modern, take-charge woman that you assert yourself to be, could chase me, if you chose, and take me, right there on the pitcher's mound, in front of god and everyone on the Gilbert Jr. High Tigers baseball team. (they practice every afternoon.)

Have your way with me, you bone-grinding vixen.

*sets for return lob and backhand smash*

(gets iodine and band-aids from medicine cabinet)

The bus is mobile? Now it all makes sense.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/crim ... 0902231414

But honestly, if you thought turning your previous dates into osteological excavations would be enough to lure me out west, you've seriously underestimated my ease of access to bones right here in New York.

I'm betting as more sites are discovered throughout the southwest, we'll discover Ken has laid these bodies out to spell "I love Cap", or something equally disturbing in its lack of creativity. Sure, he can whack a hooker and bury her body in the desert, but can he make a set of Louis Vuitton luggage out of her skin? I don't think so.

I apologize to all humans with any degree of sensitivity for turning a serial killer's burial ground into a very bad joke. Assuming we have humans with any degree of sensitivity here, which remains to be seen.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby ET, the Extra Terrestrial on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Capellini wrote: Assuming we have humans with any degree of sensitivity here, which remains to be seen.

Define "any degree".
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
("Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.")
-- Friedrich Schiller (1759–1805)
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
-- Philip K Dick

OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard.
-- Dr. Joy

English isn't much of a language for swearing. When I studied Ancient Greek I was delighted to discover a single word - Rhaphanidosthai - which translates roughly as "Be thou thrust up the fundament with a radish for adultery."
ET, the Extra Terrestrial
Privvy Counselor

Postby ken worley on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Capellini wrote:Blah blah blah.
Female pointlesss noise, etc.

blather...

I apologize to all humans with any degree of sensitivity for turning a serial killer's burial ground into a very bad joke. Assuming we have humans with any degree of sensitivity here, which remains to be seen.

Magnified type for those with squinting disorder:

Forget all that I just said(editor note:a further unneccessary syllabic estro-nonsense)-I am burning for you, in my pelvic region...I am on my way to phoenix, at my expense, to rape you repeatedly with my loins, and bake you pies...somne fruit, but mostly chocolate, butterscotch, and banana pudding, with the crumbly graham cracker crust...I love you and no one else....I ache for your manhood. Please, oh please, make me swoon, and lend your stern guidance to subdue me and my mouth for a time, to be determined by your whim alone.

/quote
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Capellini on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 am

ken worley wrote:

blather...

Forget all that I just said(editor note:a further unneccessary syllabic estro-nonsense)-I am burning for you, in my pelvic region...I am on my way to phoenix, at my expense, to rape you repeatedly with my loins, and bake you pies...somne fruit, but mostly chocolate, butterscotch, and banana pudding, with the crumbly graham cracker crust...I love you and no one else....I ache for your manhood. Please, oh please, make me swoon, and lend your stern guidance to subdue me and my mouth for a time, to be determined by your whim alone.

/quote

Unfortunately for you, I know the truth. While you may strive to put up an outward appearance of being this masculine specimen of humanity whose sheer manhood and charisma can make women swoon at your feet to be ravished, deep down I know you're just a lonely lad from the wrong side of the tracks waiting for Richard Gere to climb up your fire escape and sweep you off your feet.

I don't climb up fire escapes.

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 am

Could you guys get a room?
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby ken worley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Capellini wrote:
ken worley wrote:

blather...

/quote

Unfortunately for you, I know the truth. While you may strive to put up an outward appearance of being this masculine specimen of humanity whose sheer manhood and charisma can make women swoon at your feet to be ravished, deep down I know you're just a lonely lad from the wrong side of the tracks waiting for Richard Gere to climb up your fire escape and sweep you off your feet.

I don't climb up fire escapes.

Am I to assume that in all other ways, you and Gere are interchangeable?

eeeew....

*arches eye and curls smile suggestively*

*makes the gesture that the landlady on "Kingpin" made.*

*Offers other subtle hints.*

*is naked and shiny with unidentified coating*

*waits*
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ken worley on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 pm

PantyGnawer wrote:Could you guys get a room?

I can't...her finances are a mystery to me.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Capellini on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 pm

ken worley wrote:
PantyGnawer wrote:Could you guys get a room?

I can't...her finances are a mystery to me.

Are you actually suggesting that your seduction scenario includes me picking up the tab???

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Aaah, come on - he's trying to be a 'new man' here.
What kind of feminist are you, that you can't pick up the tab? It would be empowering...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Capellini on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Roy Hunter wrote:Aaah, come on - he's trying to be a 'new man' here.
What kind of feminist are you, that you can't pick up the tab? It would be empowering...

The kind of feminist that doesn't need that kind of empowering.

Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous Discussion