"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:35 pm

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:OMFSM..callaloo! buljol & bakes..coconut muffins..goat roti..Stag & Carib by the case...soca-tronic in the streets..nice folks, wonderful country..T&T, i miss you..Elijah-nuff repect to you and all of Jah's true children..sometimes, tho, you can see better with the heart...&, looked at that way, CotFSM is not Babylon-bred heinousness..we're just a bunch of crazy baldheads..ram goat liver, anyone?

Good to see you again, Dan.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 pm

Aloha, Zankou 2.0..thanks..the ESL class was challenging, and i did fairly well, i think..(except that i got an 'honourable mention' in the "Most Likely to Become a Recidivist" category..Oh FSM, please whack me with Your NAs if i lose syntactical rigor..)..
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Re: Callaloo

Postby PantyGnawer on Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:59 am

black bart wrote:AAARRRRRRRR...Give me a bowl o Callaloo...as long as it has Fish Heads in it o course!

Callaloo is the bomb! Personally I'm a southern born collard man myself, mix in some vinegar and pepper, mmmmmmm. But they mix in bits of fish and stuff. Awesome
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Re: No Tears

Postby fractal on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:05 am

elijah wrote:all complicit in Nazi War Crimes.

Well LOOK AT YOU...Aren't you the man of reason this evening?
Spread The Weird >> Stack The Midgets | Whack A Pope
fractal
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:24 am

elijah wrote:If I may, All suppossed attempts to explain how the endorsement of "pastafarianism" is not a defamation of individuals presumed to be members of a "Rastafarian religion", have been dismal failures, and that you are all complicit in Nazi War Crimes.

Whether or not I may, all supposed attempts to sound like a rational human being and not a stupid, churchy, know-it-all (oxymoron intentional and sarcastic :) ) have failed dismally. I'm pretty sure none of us have killed any Jews...however, I now feel like killing a certain Rastafarian.... :fsm_yarr:
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:29 am

elijah wrote:If I may, All suppossed attempts to explain how the endorsement of "pastafarianism" is not a defamation of individuals presumed to be members of a "Rastafarian religion", have been dismal failures, and that you are all complicit in Nazi War Crimes.

Well, snap, you caught me red-handed. Indeed, it was actually I who was responsible for the planning and systematic execution of over 6 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, and the like, not that dodgy Hitler character. I only gave him the credit, whereas I escaped into the US, where I entered the interwebs and advocated Pastafarianism.

/brutal sarcasm

All of your claims that Pastafarianism is supposedly (one 's,' not two; engage in the wonderful art of usng a dictionary) a horrible mockery of Rastafarians have thus far been unfounded and unsupported. You have no evidence to buttress your claims, nor logic to defend your callous exclamations.

And I feel I should point out: you have not yet been banned because, as per my personal request to the administrators, we have retained your presence simply for our own gratification, for you are so easily made a target of ridicule.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby DaveL on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:31 am

YArrrrr...

I thought we'd tickled your funny bone sufficiently there matey for you to lighten up. I think your extrapolation might be a little far fetched, as I've seen your little WW2 example trotted out on more occasions for far worse reasons. Some of them actually valid, unlike yours.

The only one gettin his nose out of joint here be you. So here's a tip. Go back and read Bobby's original letter, then take 3 deep breaths and repeat after me: 'I will not take this personally, I will not take this personally...

Then after about a 100 more times saying it, get it throught your head that parody of intelligent design and insultin' your personal beliefs does not correlate.

And if you're in the mood for really being insulted, there are plenty of threads over in Pirates, dedicated to the art form.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby The Good Reverend Roger on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:01 am

Editor in chief of "SHUT UP", The American Journal of Misanthropy.

Or kill me.
The Good Reverend Roger
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:55 am

So tell us, elijah. In what way do you have links to Africa--or more accurately--Ethiopia/Eritrea? Do you come from there? Does any of your family come from there? If so, do you hope to return to your motherland? If you can't answer any of these questions then you have no right to claim Rastafarianism as your religion.

Sorry, but smoking pot, having dreadlocks, & knowing all the words to the Bob Marley songs does not qualify.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Districts Named After Open Sewers (you probably don't even know the relevance of that)

Intelligence: What stupid people think they have lots of.
Stupidity: What intelligent people wish they had less of.

I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.
- Pol Pot

Check out St JtB's MySpace page here!!
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:04 am

St_JtB wrote:So tell us, elijah. In what way do you have links to Africa--or more accurately--Ethiopia/Eritrea? Do you come from there? Does any of your family come from there? If so, do you hope to return to your motherland? If you can't answer any of these questions then you have no right to claim Rastafarianism as your religion.

Sorry, but smoking pot, having dreadlocks, & knowing all the words to the Bob Marley songs does not qualify.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Districts Named After Open Sewers (you probably don't even know the relevance of that)

Well, in all fairness, many Christians can't claim Jewish descent...I don't think geneology(I honestly don't know if that is spelled correctly :? )is a pre-requisite for religion.

However, he is a stubborn fool. :D
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby The Good Reverend Roger on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:18 am

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
Well, in all fairness, many Christians can't claim Jewish descent...I

True. My ancestors wore woad and tossed themselves on Romans' spears...Which just goes to show that my ancestors were total dumbasses. Converting to Christianity was just one more mistake in a long line of arse and fail.
Editor in chief of "SHUT UP", The American Journal of Misanthropy.

Or kill me.
The Good Reverend Roger
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:53 pm

elijah wrote:That the promotion of "pastafarianism," is attempted defamation of Ras Tafarian religion and its adherents, is self evident and undeniable. Any defending the promotion of such a term options are mearly to concede lack of such rights or further thier mission of oppressive exploitation and augment its consequences through rejection of our currently peacable demands.

I'll give you one thing, you're very eloquent.

However,:

"Pastafarianism"
Merely

And, we are not defamating you Read some stuff before you jump the gun...you are a stubborn fool!
Bobby chose the word "Rastafarian" because he could easily put the word "pasta" in it!

By the FSM, grow up...
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:20 pm

elijah wrote:That the promotion of "pastafarianism," is attempted defamation of Ras Tafarian religion and its adherents, is self evident and undeniable. Any defending the promotion of such a term options are mearly to concede lack of such rights or further thier mission of oppressive exploitation and augment its consequences through rejection of our currently peacable demands.

Our demands are peaceful (what the hell is peacable?) too: eat pasta, don't be an evangelist towards anyone else, drink grog.

Self-evident and undeniable to you, who seems to have adopted a vendetta against any religion that may or may not be in any way different from yours. You're like the fundies on the main page, aren'tcha? Absolutely no sense of satire.

I'm anticipating that you thought J. Swift was being serious in his Modest Proposal, didn't you?

Exploitation suggests that we are benefitting at the expense of Rastafarianism. FSMism is actually provoking quite an opposite reaction, since Rastafarianism is getting more attention because Pastafarianism is a portmanteau of the name, urging people to pay more attention to the Rastafarian root of the word.

That is to say, go cry in a corner, emo kid, if you don't want any pasta.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:25 pm

EarthRise wrote:

Our demands are peaceful (what the hell is peacable?) too: eat pasta, don't be an evangelist towards anyone else, drink grog.

Actually, Peaceable is a term...redundant, but a term.
That is to say, go cry in a corner, emo kid, if you don't want any pasta.

RAmen!
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 am

Elijah..a polemical Rasta? Neither Selassie-I nor Marcus Garvey ever engaged in convoluted, hyperbolic rhetoric..they were strong and righteous in their beliefs & did not need to resort to phrases and concepts more in keeping with a Sendero Luminoso/Maoist view of the world..none of the Rastas in the States or Caribbean that i have been fortunate enough to reason with would recognize such an ill-humored screed as yours as a valid attempt to point out a possibly hurtful satire of their beliefs..Jah's true children still have my great respect..but, perhaps, the Rasta term "wolf" is more correct in describing your actions/words..seen?
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts