Noodley in the UK

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Griffin on Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:22 pm

Secret message for Brits - please deal sensitively with the non-Brtis, especially the US guys and certain other European countries.

Commonwealth Games opens today (Monday). Supprt the UK Pastafarian double-hurdle sprint and noodle-chewing team.

It is sad that we can only manage one event but we are going to have to try harder at diverting funding for these events which the govt. perceives as so unlikely to gain us a medal.

I would also remind everyone it is Commonwealth Day the following Monday. Adapted PIRATE flags may be waved.
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby The Black Spot on Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:34 pm

Arrr...

should also be remembered that the Royal Navy flies the Jolly Roger on its submarines. Ye can look it up if ye don't believe me.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Postby black bart on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:21 pm

Griffin wrote:

Yarrr! That Black Bart protests too much. I hope he hasn't had me free drink for winning the quiz.

YYAARRGH - I just realised..THAT IS MY CREW!!!!!

The Black Spot wrote:

should also be remembered that the Royal Navy flies the Jolly Roger on its submarines.

Avast - that be me callin card, the ones with the Jolly Rogers have been supplied with Fish Head Stew and Red Cow Pies! Only a matter o time afore they go to Davy Jones's Locker!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby The Black Spot on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:34 pm

black bart wrote:Avast - that be me callin card, the ones with the Jolly Rogers have been supplied with Fish Head Stew and Red Cow Pies! Only a matter o time afore they go to Davy Jones's Locker!

Arrr...

has ye never thought about gettin' a submarine Bart? There not be a man alive who could get a vessel to the bottom o' the sea quicker.
The Black Spot
Stripmeister

Sub.

Postby black bart on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:36 pm

YYYAAARRRR - that would make the whole thing too easy! :D
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:13 pm

This be a Noodly thread, not a pirate thread. How did these people (people?) get in here?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Lord_Ravioli on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:15 pm

Griffin wrote:Adapted PIRATE flags may be waved

You let them in yourself......YAAARRRRRRRRR!! ;)
Lord_Ravioli
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Griffin on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:22 pm

Lord_Ravioli wrote:You let them in yourself......YAAARRRRRRRRR!! ;)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr !!!!
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Kick

Postby black bart on Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:19 am

What a way to treat your Grandma...just as she's about to tuck into her noodles!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Griffin on Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Only trying to help her stop the Government getting their hands on all her money so they can avoid giving her free health care. Care to suggest another way to get her to sign her house over to me?
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Granless

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Haven't you heard the Great Tammy Wynette singing...

Strangle yer Gran!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Lord_Ravioli on Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:56 pm

The reason she's getting snotted is due to the fact that she turned up her nose at the noodles on offer and mumbled something about Dr Atkin's diets...

...deservedly 'pwnt' in my view! :D
Lord_Ravioli
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Griffin on Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:51 pm

Time to put a noodle round Fife?
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby eddy on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:52 am

add me :worship: :D
eddy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Griffin on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:33 pm

Added Eddy. May need to consider an extension to my abacus.

EDIT Added a few more pirates in on the first page. 21 July 06
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings