My tribute to Him-Raleigh, NC 12/6/06

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

My tribute to Him-Raleigh, NC 12/6/06

Postby Brownie on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:34 pm

I drank a bunch of beers and will be installed into the ring of honor at The Flying Saucer in Raleigh on 12/6. I get a pittance bar tab of 100 bucks and will gladly buy a beer for any pastafarians who might stop by.

Will post a pic of my commemerative saucer following the event.
It's ok to drink before noon, especially if you are supposed to be at work.
Brownie
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Brownie on Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:16 am

Finally got around to shooting a pic. The Ring of Honor consists of personalized saucers hanging on the wall at the various Flying Saucer locations. In order to get into the Ring one must consume 200 different beers (only 3 beers per visit count). Took me quite awhile but well worth the effort. I hope He is pleased. As you can sort of tell it's right near the exit so hopefully will get a bit of attention.

I printed a bunch of pamphlets to take to my party and may have made a convert or two.

It's ok to drink before noon, especially if you are supposed to be at work.
Brownie
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KidDirty on Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:05 pm

Awesome Brownie! Only 3 beers per visit? Whats with that crap? I think you should get specieal credit for the speed in which you complete it!

Great saucer! Our lord will be pleased! I'll try and go pay homage to it when in Raleigh next time.
"Please, he's no different from the rest of you organisms. Shooting DNA at each other to make babies ... I find it offensive." - Bender

"..it's a success that hasn't occurred yet." -Homeland Security Advisor to Bush Frances Townsend, on the subject of the failure to capture Osama Bin Laden.
KidDirty
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to FSM Gatherings