Pirates Party To Honor FSM

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirates Party To Honor FSM

Postby bitroaster on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:22 am

Arrr!

'tis me pleasure to give y'all a ways to celebrate our resshcue from dishhbelief an' invite ev'ryone on this fine boat to a spelunking adventure par excellence by golly!

http://www.ppisser.de/?p=257

Sorry to say that the link goes to a german site and the invitation is also in german - yet - but every soul capable of dropping by on said day is expected to do so and will be highly welcome to share our pillaging and plunder united under the one true banner.
bitroaster
Conchigliette Convert

Postby FoxholeAtheist on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:34 am

Arrr, only if I was in Germany right now...I do get back in about a month though (a week short of the party). I live way out near Heidelberg, but would be willing to drive to Munich for a Pirate get together, so keep us informed of any new meetings Matey.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
~ Thomas Jefferson

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
~ Benjamin Franklin

FoxholeAtheist
Ziti Zealot

Postby pdxpirate on Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:30 pm

I bet ye got that one at Spatula World!
pdxpirate
Ziti Zealot

Return to FSM Gatherings