Pirate Festival, Port Washington, Wisconsin

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pirate Festival, Port Washington, Wisconsin

Postby gadreel on Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:27 pm

My fellow Pastafarians, it is with great pleasure that I discovered the 2006 Port Washington Pirate Festival.

http://www.portpiratefestival.com/

Although the event is not sponsored by our church, I believe it is most worthy. I suggest that we use this oppurtunity to do a FSM meetup. We may be sort of "crashing" the festival but I don't think they will mind.

If you can make the festival, reply to this post and lets try to schedule a gathering. And remember that by attending this event, and restoring the awareness of pirates, you will be helping to reduce global warming and other good things. This is a real chance to make a difference!
gadreel
Conchigliette Convert

Postby MusMusculus on Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:24 pm

Arrgh! All we need is 130 of us and the ship will be ours!

:fsm_yarr:

Welcome, btw, it's good to have more Wisconsinites who have been touched by his Noodly Appendage.

Remember to write to your representative in the state assemby in support of banning ID in public schools.
MusMusculus
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby midgit_in_pirate_regalia on Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:25 pm

Arrr! I'll be there with me mateys an' no lie!
'Afore ye be criticizin' a man, walk a mile in his shoes: that way, when ye DO criticize him, ye'll be a mile away, and ye'll have his shoes...
midgit_in_pirate_regalia
Ziti Zealot

Postby Michelangelo on Wed May 31, 2006 8:32 pm

Oh joy! I am so happy I saw this today. I was afraid this would be over when I saw the post! It's funny, I have a parrot that I've been wanted to teach to say something like "ARGH MATEY!" and now I've been Touched. It all fits so well together.
Michelangelo
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to FSM Gatherings