Anyone in Virginia

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri May 19, 2006 6:04 pm

Any father of Qwerty's is a father of ours!
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri May 19, 2006 6:27 pm

he's not THAT old, sheesh.

oh, and I got a cellphone.

BUT I would NEVER post it in a public internet area, as that would be reckelss and stupid! :D

I'll pm ya'll
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Tue May 23, 2006 5:08 pm

The 18th is not out of the question, but the 11th would be better. Where's Aquazoo? Where's Rumblemonk?

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue May 23, 2006 6:32 pm

*sigh* can you PM them? I would, but I had to do it last time... :(
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue May 30, 2006 9:03 pm

possible Dates:

11th

18th

4th.

although 4th is kinda out of the question because its so soon.

possible times:

anytime. prefrebly after 3. could go till whenever.

my house. will PM adress and direction to those coming.

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Moonman on Tue May 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Querty, If I can come I would like to bring my son, who is 14. I think you two would get along well. I have a big banquet on the 17th, a relaxing trip on the 18th would be fun!
Everything you know is wrong... "the positivists" or the "Firesign Theater"
Moonman
Stele Second Mate

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed May 31, 2006 12:38 pm

Cool! Any of the above dates are do-able for me.

We're thinking of showing the great kite disaster footage!

:shellfish:

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed May 31, 2006 5:21 pm

Moonman wrote:Querty, If I can come I would like to bring my son, who is 14. I think you two would get along well. I have a big banquet on the 17th, a relaxing trip on the 18th would be fun!

sweet! and its Qwerty, not Querty. you'd think it'd be easy typing the first six letters... but nooooo... KILL THE REFLEX MAN! KILL IT!

*ehrm*

I talked to my civics teacher today and she said she wouldn't be here during the 11th, but would be for the 18th, although she said 'oh... thats fathersday' so I'm not sure if she is doing something for that or not... but 11th is out of the question for her. not that that has to be the most deciding factor.

looks like 18th is good. may have to be a bit later than 3 or 4ish so we's can do something for my dad at lunchish...

last post

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:12 pm

Just let me know the best date & time & I'll go from there.

So it's a pot luck? Does that mean we have to sign up to bring a Main Dish, Side Dish or Dessert based on our last names?

Although admittedly it's fairly cheap & easy to boil mass quantities of pasta and have people bring sauce, salad, bread, and cheesecake.

mmmmmm, pasta...
:fsm_float:
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:13 pm

actually haven't thought about food. I assume we'll either be grilling or having pasta. I'll ask my parents. if its pasta, bring stuff for pasta, but not pasta. like parmesan and sauce. if its bbq... not sure. but I'll leave it to my parents.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Jawo on Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:51 am

Has the date been set for June 18th (late afternoon) then? The PM notice email went to junk mail so I didnt see it until now :( Thanks for the clairfication!
Jawo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:12 pm

yeah, we should decide that now... I think the 18th is working for most people... if you have anything against that date, please state so now lest ye not able to come. date should be finialized by the 5th.

I'lll have update on food in an hour or so.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:46 am

The 18th is fine, here. Have we set a time?

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:31 am

ahah. just takled with the parentals.

Date: 18th of June

Time: 3:00 till whenever. no need to be here on time, but unless you call us, I might get worried and call you :roll:

FOOD: we'll be making burgers and hotdogs. any vegetarians can have Bolka Burgers (balka? bulka? veggie burgers anyway). you're welcome to bring a side-dish, beverage, or desert (bring barqs or coke please. we have no caffiene in my house 8) )

please say if you want a hotdog, hamburger, or vegie burger now. we'll probably have extras anyway...

also, say how many 'guests' you're bringing. that is, anyone not registered. includes children and spouses, and friends if you really wanna.

also remember their orders!

d'you think I'll need to PM jawo and moomman again? I used to have issues with the email coming for this thread.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:01 pm

I'll take a Bocca burger. Mr. Drake will have a regu-burger (or two... man likes to eat!) The Drakelette would like a hot dog.

I'll try to think of a side-dish to bring. Also, can we bring Black Toad Ale for those who might wish to partake? We can bring juice boxes for any children.

The others should be checking in here for details, but if we don't hear from them by next Saturday the 10th, we can email them.

Please PM me with address.

You and your parents rock!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings