Anyone in Virginia

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Mon May 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Hee hee, I'd love to see Q doing that.

We need to get more Virginians responding here and organize a shindig!
Taste the truth, savor the satire, pass the pasta!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby aquazoo on Mon May 01, 2006 2:13 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:I think I'd feel to stupid there dressed up and doing stuff.

Well, DUH! That's the point! You don't have to dress up, but I think they have a $1 off admission if you do.

From a FHM standpoint, I think it's helpful to learn about other religions so you know what's being taught in school. And for the school prayer things and all that.

:-D
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Thu May 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Hey- what if we did a picnic thing?

We could BBQ at my house. (I don't know how you BBQ pasta, but ...)

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Jawo on Wed May 17, 2006 2:39 am

I'm from Fairfax, and would be interested in meeting up. After reading through the posts it seems like everything has fallen through. :( Let me know if otherwise!
Jawo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Wed May 17, 2006 11:43 am

Hey Jawo! We had one gathering in Fairfax earlier this year, at Ledo's! We'd love to have you join us at the next one!

Welcome to the forum. Have you posted in the START HERE New convert thread yet? If not, go go go!

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby aquazoo on Wed May 17, 2006 5:19 pm

I'm probably going tot he Maryland Faery Festival on Saturday the 20th. Drake, are you and the Drakelette going?
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed May 17, 2006 5:33 pm

guuuhhhh!!!! first I leave for 10 days, then the email stops updating on this thread!!!!! I'm stuck at the bottom all the time... :cry:

oh well.

not so sure about the fairy festival still... but a BBQ or Ledo's sounds great! if we BBQ at your place, we can break out the large totem pole! or... leave it by the shed.

or we can eat at my place. its ideal for parties. the layout I mean. probably better than your house drake, no offense. and then you can meet leo in person! who is not a neurotic cat who runs away unless you say 'kiki'- I mean, who is friendly! :D
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby aquazoo on Wed May 17, 2006 5:35 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:guuuhhhh!!!! first I leave for 10 days, then the email stops updating on this thread!!!!! I'm stuck at the bottom all the time... :cry:

Now you're second from the bottom. Better?
aquazoo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed May 17, 2006 5:37 pm

a little... *sniff*

but what about a meetin' at my place? if you guys say okay, I'll go check the dates we're not full. and since we're not going someplace comerical, we can stay as long as we want without getting kicked out, and we can easily go at a later time.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Jawo on Wed May 17, 2006 8:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:Hey Jawo! We had one gathering in Fairfax earlier this year, at Ledo's! We'd love to have you join us at the next one!

Welcome to the forum. Have you posted in the START HERE New convert thread yet? If not, go go go!

I did shortly after posting here! First post on page 28
Jawo
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed May 17, 2006 8:40 pm

we're getting our kitchen re-done in july, so if we were to get together at my place, we'd have to do it before july.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Thu May 18, 2006 5:16 pm

Can't do Faerie fest. Made other plans. Sorry.

:(

I think Qwerty's would be fun. June 17th and 24th are filled, but any time before that might work. ...I think! On May 27th I gotsta pick up my mom at a wedding (not hers!) at Oatlands at 8 pm but we could do an earlier thing.

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 pm

no saturdays that are open for me are open for drake in june or may.

but SUNDAYS are different.

the 4th, 11th, and 18th are all good dates for a afternoon/evening meeeting at my place. please pick which ones you can attend, and any plans you have on those days. since its at one of our houses, we can be more flexible with the time.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Sir Francis Drake on Fri May 19, 2006 5:42 pm

The 18th is Father's Day. Would that be a problem? Otherwise, I can do any Sunday in June. We were thinking an early pot luck din-din at Qwerty's.

Dona Nobis Pasta

-Opsanus tau
Sir Francis Drake
Monkaroni

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 pm

dad said 18th is fine. we can do a fathersday luncheon or something.

I think on the 4th my parents have to stay for a meeting till 3. but I doubt that'll be a problem with our plans.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings