Missouri Southern State University Pastafarians?

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Missouri Southern State University Pastafarians?

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:44 pm

ubidubikid #1 wrote:
ken worley wrote:and the dubi-daughters, whose very forbidden-fruitiness has me in a possibly infected lather.

Eww... I suppose that's a compliment... I'm just going to pretend that I didn't read that... Eww.

P.S. How can he lust over someone who he's never even seen a picture of?

That's Ken.

He lusts after anything he assumes to be female (must be related to that blasted parrot). Amber looked quite worried when she saw that Ken was back…

In fact, she almost ran outside and stood glaring suspiciously at the laptop until I reassured her that Ken was on a different continent.

Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Re: Missouri Southern State University Pastafarians?

Postby ken worley on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 am

My lust is wide, and shallow.

It can strike anywhere, idly, and linger for more or less time than required,
and then depart, just as swiftly and indiscriminately.

In the case of the dubikids, the 'lust lite' incindiery was merely the "don't touch my daughter" admonition from the doob paternal.

A classic gambit which invariably results in immediate daughter-obsessed pursuit amongst all male members of the human species.

You may want to ask the folks if their finances are in good order....Could be he's trying to get you married off, and off the books.....Nothing else explains the blatant baiting.
Something to ponder.

*@ the elders*...What dowry are we talkin'....goats?...chickens...maybe pit bulls, for tijuana defense-reasons?
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Previous

Return to FSM Gatherings