Australia: World Youth Day gathering?

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Australia: World Youth Day gathering?

Postby duffbeer99 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey there everyone,
I'm just wondering if anyone is interesting in getting together at world youth day ... donning the official pirate regalia and spreading the good word?

let me know!

-Duffbeer
duffbeer99
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Australia: World Youth Day gathering?

Postby Kanizares on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 am

Not a bad idea. This World Youth Day thing is going to seriously piss me off. My Bus route to work is gonna be messed up by a bunch of god fearing nutters.

Perhaps we can stand outside St Mary's Cathedral and ask people if they have found FSM yet?
Kanizares
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Rextu on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:03 am

What is the official date of world youth day?
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]
Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby LeondeCervantes on Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 am

If we do that it could be pretty awesome. Imagine going to see the pope in pirate gear! Good PR for the mighty FSMism cause!
LeondeCervantes
Conchigliette Convert

Postby grackleflint on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:38 pm

I would definitely be in on such a gathering (assuming I'm in Sydney that day). Anybody got any ideas on how we can go about finding and organising interested people? This discussion obviously isn't the best choice given how little traffic there has been.
grackleflint
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Rextu on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:43 am

3 days to go

ANYONE INTERESTED?

Though there's no way I'm going to bloody Randwick racecourse when all the catholics are about on the Tuesday.

Odds are there'll be a few pastafarians around, even if they don't visit these forums regularly (or been arrested under the "emergency" legislation *curses Iemma government*.)
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]
Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby CRIKEY on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 pm

i had too go to randwick with my school it was actually really good everyone was just so happy and friendly, i spent the night talking and singing with some irish girls.

although having to sit through ~8 hours of mass coupled with a barrage of dirty looks because i didn't know the latin responses wasn't too great.
CRIKEY
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings