Did you know?

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Did you know?

Postby Ravi Oli on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 am

Did you know I suspect Auntie Bee is comfortable cross-dressing both ways??
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:29 am

Did you know that her beard is made of shark pubes?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:01 am

Did you know that Elvis introduced Chuck Norris to the Osmonds, and Chuck taught them karate?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Did you know that Elvis introduced Chuck Norris to the Osmonds, and Chuck taught them karate?

No...I have to say I didn't know that....are you making it up?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 pm

black bart wrote:
Roy Hunter wrote:Did you know that Elvis introduced Chuck Norris to the Osmonds, and Chuck taught them karate?

No...I have to say I didn't know that....are you making it up?
The Osmonds were on BBC Breakfast this morning. This was one of the subjects of their interview. I don't imagine they would lie about Chuck Norris: they would get a roundhouse kick to the face if they did, and break all those lovely expensive teeth...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter

Postby Ravi Oli on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Chuck Norris is an old ginga hasbeen. Did you know I'm not afraid of him finding me with a roundhouse ki
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:20 pm

The funeral is Monday, 11am. No flowers, donations to the Red Cross please. Tea, sausage rolls and cucumber sandwiches afterwards. Or beers and a punch-up afterwards if you prefer. It's what he would have wanted...
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 am

Ravi Oli wrote:Chuck Norris is an old ginga hasbeen. Did you know I'm not afraid of him finding me with a roundhouse ki

You called him a 'ginga'!!!!!! That's racist.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:22 am

black bart wrote:You called him a 'ginga'!!!!!! That's racist.

Prejudice :haha:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Ravi Oli on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:56 pm

^ was on telly the other night doing that at [last year's?] Melbourne Int Comedy Festival. :haha:

@ bart - we are all Homo sapiens so if anything maybe it's geneist. :idiot:
You seem a bit touchy... unless... now that I think about it you do look like there's some ranga in you... :whistle:
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 am

Well there is definitely some, as you put it, 'ranga' in the Celtic race...wanna make something of it?

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 am

black bart wrote:Image
Dad? What are you doing on the internet?
:confused:
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 am

Did you know that the British had numerous early opportunities to crush the rebellion during the American war of Independence? They were spurned because the tough and experienced commander of the British forces, General Sir William Howe (buried in Twickenham), was sympathetic to the rebel cause.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roland Deschain on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm

black bart wrote:Did you know that the British had numerous early opportunities to crush the rebellion during the American war of Independence? They were spurned because the tough and experienced commander of the British forces, General Sir William Howe (buried in Twickenham), was sympathetic to the rebel cause.

So that's the only reason those uppity colonists won. :haha:
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 am

Roland Deschain wrote:
black bart wrote:Did you know that the British had numerous early opportunities to crush the rebellion during the American war of Independence? They were spurned because the tough and experienced commander of the British forces, General Sir William Howe (buried in Twickenham), was sympathetic to the rebel cause.

So that's the only reason those uppity colonists won. :haha:

Yes clearly General Sir Willy Howe (as he was affectionately known to his friends) was a far seeing individual who knew that one day Britain and the US would have a 'Special' relationship.

The poor bugger's dust lies in a half forgotten grave in Twickenham whereas if he'd won he would have been in an enormous tomb in St Paul's like Nelson and Wellington.
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes