Other Games

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Exactly why I stopped.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby Rainswept on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:22 pm

FFXI > WoW
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Lord of Numa on Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:59 pm

CSS > Bioshock > FFXI > WoW
May the glorious Flying Spaghetti Monster bathe you in his wondrous Mercy, Love, and Garlic Sauce!
May He bless MP3 Fiesta and their noodlicious music bargains!
May He also watch over Roffleopolis and touch it with his marvelous Noodly Appendages.

RAmen
Lord of Numa
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:13 pm

You're joking.

FFXI = WoW.

Bioshock?

That's 1p, dude.

We're talking hardcore MMOGs here.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby Lord of Numa on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Eh... why limit it to MMORPGs? I was rating them in order of awesome :D

Wait, is FFXI a MMO? If so, I might need to buy that...

edit: Oh my, it is!
May the glorious Flying Spaghetti Monster bathe you in his wondrous Mercy, Love, and Garlic Sauce!
May He also watch over Roffleopolis and touch it with his marvelous Noodly Appendages.

RAmen
Lord of Numa
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Actually, yur right, it was pretty much all games, not just MMOGS.

But I meant that you can't really compare Bioshock to WoW.

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby Lord of Numa on Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:35 pm

:D No, you can't

RAmen
Lord of Numa
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Rainswept on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:32 pm

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:FFXI = WoW.

No, FFXI = WoW + Steroids.

All the things that make WoW take so much time and addict people are worse on FFXI.

I played FFXI, had some friends leave FFXI for WoW, they came back after a couple months, having already reached the highest level in WoW and been bored because it was so fast and easy.

Took us about a year of playing daily to reach the top level in just one job in FFXI (out of 15 jobs). I've participated in fights with a monster that only spawn once a week and take 36 people about 5 hours to kill. Used to do bi-weekly runs that took 3+ hours after you gathered 64 people to go in with you.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes