The 2007 "FSM Awards"

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

The 2007 "FSM Awards"

Postby ken worley on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:30 pm

The 2007 FSM Awards

1.The "Spampon-the-human-board-clog Award" for the Most Prolific Poster goes to: Rev. Rowan Redbeard.

2. Award for early attempt to become highest-poster abandoned due to demoralizing appearance of RRR and self-inflicted-account-sabotage: Zankou/Zankou 2.0/Zankou 3.0.

3.Most Pointless Stubbornly Rebellious STAND: I_Love_Boobs.

4.Most contentious Long-Running Animosity-which-we-strongly-suspect-masks-american-TV-style-romantic-tension: Cap 'n' MPT.

5.Most Hermaphroditic Mod/Admin: Earthrise, narrowly edging the field.(The year's closest competition)

6.The "Scottish Terrier" award for most argument-relishing tenacity: Boghog

7. The "Cheesiest-amorous-propositioner" award: Me, for my oft-repeated offer to send Cap bus tokens.

8. The nod for "Most likely to be devoured alive by crabs" goes to: Black Bart! in a surprising upset. (you really should stay away from the upstairs accomodations at the A.B. Inn.)

9. Most spontaneous-laughter-provoking avatar photo: DaveL

10.Award for the strongest "Pathological Fear-of-Being-Tazed-By-Police": PirateGuy

Feel free to add to this list, the voting process is secret, and no one can dispute your tallies.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Crabs

Postby black bart on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:30 am

I would love to vote...but the crabs are at me...AAAAAARRRGH! Untie me ye blaggards.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby leapofaith97 on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Damn, i gotta post more. I've been here for like, 2 years now, and have less that 300 posts. Fail.
ken worley wrote:The rule is,

"Leaves of three, let it be..."

"Leaves of four, run home, press it in a diary, then put some pink ribbons in your hair, skip over to your boyfriend's house, and spend the next three hours tongue-kissing him."
leapofaith97
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Re: The 2007 "FSM Awards"

Postby PantyGnawer on Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:19 pm

ken worley wrote:10.Award for the strongest "Pathological Fear-of-Being-Tazed-By-Police": PirateGuy

While I'm proud to accept this award, I have to say that I was robbed in respect to the crab award.

I've had some of Madame Fifi's crabs and I'd darewell say that it would take a million of em just to make a meal, much less to devour a man.

Black Bart resorted to drownin em in kerosene after just a half hour. Waste of a perfectly good snack if ya ask me.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Crabby

Postby black bart on Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:04 pm

Judgin by the size o that specimen in yer Avatar, ye must ave got bleedin big pants!!!!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Rainswept on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:04 am

*sigh* I thought I might win one for comeback performance since I was gone for over a year.

Ah well. Maybe I'll win something next year.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:45 pm

:cry:
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Dogs

Postby black bart on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:02 am

Capellini should get an award for her resilience in her support of Pit_Bull_Killer_Bastard Dogs in the face of a relentless onslaught, and with complete lack of concern for her own sanity.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: Dogs

Postby Capellini on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:05 pm

black bart wrote:Capellini should get an award for her resilience in her support of Pit_Bull_Killer_Bastard Dogs in the face of a relentless onslaught, and with complete lack of concern for her own sanity.

I lost any concern for my own sanity many many years ago. But I do love defending underdogs (pun intended).
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby lordpunkmonk on Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 pm

I would like to nominate myself ~ND~ and lord of numa for the The best Spaming team of this message boards

we did after all completely annialate the spam thread 2.0
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 am

I would like to nominate lordpunkmonk for both the Spam_King_Runner_Up and MostRunOnSentences awards.

I would like to nominate Lord_of_Numa for the Very_Prominent_Newbie Award.

I would like to nominate Rainswept for the Most_Insane_Quote_Miner award

I will present the award of Most_Charmingly_Twisted to kw at such time as he bores of his Best_Crab_Sexer award.

The award for Most_Confusing_Poster went, in a hotly contested decision, to Moral Minority.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby lordpunkmonk on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 am

I would like to second lord of numa's award
rainswepts award
and kw's award
don't know about mm's award I could always understand him
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

sanctuary

Postby black bart on Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:05 am

No Moral Minority should get something like the 'most likely to end up living in a cat sanctuary award'.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dr Dagger on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Awwwwwwww :cry: , I didn't get an award.
Signed Dr Dagger, The Yorkshire Ripper
Dr Dagger
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Rainswept on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:55 pm

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:I would like to nominate Rainswept for the Most_Insane_Quote_Miner award

I didn't really get going on that until 2008. Maybe for the next awards ceremony. (There damn well better be gift baskets this time, Ken.)
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes