Christianity...

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby MPTrooper on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:43 am

EarthRise wrote:
MPTrooper wrote:
Cry_of_Dragon wrote:
MPTrooper wrote:Granted it annoys me to no end when people can't even spell out the word "Christian" and instead use "xian" or some other really ignorant and/or lazy way of spelling. It's like useing leet speek.THOSE are the people I would soak with gas and toss a lite match at.

See I don't see why xtians would be bothered by this. I can see why, maybe, they might be bugged by joking at xtianity, but an alternate spelling? Xtians are so silly sometimes. My neighbor is an xtian and she had an xmas tree before even xgiving. Blah blah xtian blah xtian.

:roll: :wink:

I know where you live and I've seen where you sleep and God help me your mother will CRY when she sees what I've done to you!!!!!!!!!!

::Cookie if anyone knows what movie that's from::

MPT's computer.

GIVE ME COOKIE NOW

NO!

It's Rainswepts cookie anyway!!!!
MPTrooper

Postby Rainswept on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:01 am

In that case, I prefer chocolate chip, on the condition that I get it within the first 5 minutes it leaves the oven. I'll provide my own cold milk.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby MPTrooper on Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:22 am

Rainswept wrote:In that case, I prefer chocolate chip, on the condition that I get it within the first 5 minutes it leaves the oven. I'll provide my own cold milk.

Deal
MPTrooper

Postby Clifford on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:31 pm

I'd question the correctness of this post. Not too many insults to Christianity are there?
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Capellini on Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Too lazy to make a poster, but I have a catch phrase:

Christianity: What happens when Jews get confused.
True terror lies in the futility of human existence.

Malcolm Reynolds is my co-pilot.

"The only freedom deserving the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it. Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental and spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest." - John Stuart Mill
Capellini
Capolean Bone-apart

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:50 pm

I guess it is my day for making sigs.

Here you go...

—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Dr Dagger on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:09 am

MPTrooper wrote:...Does everyone assume I'll go off the deep end if a joke about Jesus pop's up anywhere in these forums? Did I suddenly become Muslim? Have I threatened to torch the house of someone who made a picture of Christ?...

We really should have a Christian (xian) who flies off the handle at that sort of thing, it would be so funny!
Signed Dr Dagger, The Yorkshire Ripper
Dr Dagger
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby MPTrooper on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:06 am

Dr Dagger wrote:
MPTrooper wrote:...Does everyone assume I'll go off the deep end if a joke about Jesus pop's up anywhere in these forums? Did I suddenly become Muslim? Have I threatened to torch the house of someone who made a picture of Christ?...

We really should have a Christian (xian) who flies off the handle at that sort of thing, it would be so funny!

Would it still be funny if you were the one whose eyeballs were being scooped out with a spork?
MPTrooper

spork

Postby black bart on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:27 am

I think he's got protection against sporking:

The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes