Funny stuff found on the intrawebs ver. 2.0

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Funny stuff found on the intrawebs ver. 2.0

Postby Ravi Oli on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:11 pm

What do you expect db? You lot sent all those bread-stealing, social misfits over here... got to be some of those genes still in circulation. The judge is no doubt proud of his convict heritage. It's more of an honour than landed gentry ancestry here. :haha:
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby PKMKII on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Postby PKMKII on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII

Postby Roland Deschain on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:26 pm

^ It's like Portal, but for cats. :haha:

^^ Ah, a textbook Creationist question. :evilgrin:

^^^^ Oh, wow. I sincerely hope that's real. :haha:
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby AFTERGLOW on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg..

Ahoy, me Hearties!
AFTERGLOW
Commander of Cartoons

Postby PKMKII on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 am

AFTERGLOW wrote:Cut the budget...

Cute, and while I heartily agree with the farm subsidies, his plan wouldn't get close to taking out even the yearly deficit, let alone the debt.

PKMKII

Postby black bart on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:17 am

PKMKII wrote:

Cute, and while I heartily agree with the farm subsidies, his plan wouldn't get close to taking out even the yearly deficit, let alone the debt.

Yes but he did that in ten minutes...give the guy a half an hour and he could bloody well save Greece as well!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby gronank on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 am

black bart wrote:
PKMKII wrote:

Yes but he did that in ten minutes...give the guy a half an hour and he could bloody well save Greece as well!

Greece has plenty of real estate they can sell, there are surely a couple of islands that Turkey would be interested in and let's not forget FYR Macedonia's interest in Macedonia.
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

gronank wrote:
black bart wrote:Yes but he did that in ten minutes...give the guy a half an hour and he could bloody well save Greece as well!

Greece has plenty of real estate they can sell, there are surely a couple of islands that Turkey would be interested in and let's not forget FYR Macedonia's interest in Macedonia.

I wonder how much Turkey would pay for the Greek half of Cyprus? :haha:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby gronank on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

daftbeaker wrote:
gronank wrote:
black bart wrote:Yes but he did that in ten minutes...give the guy a half an hour and he could bloody well save Greece as well!

I wonder how much Turkey would pay for the Greek half of Cyprus? :haha:

Too bad for Greece that is an independent country.
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby PKMKII on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm

gronank wrote:
daftbeaker wrote:I wonder how much Turkey would pay for the Greek half of Cyprus? :haha:

Too bad for Greece that is an independent country.

It's only a problem for Gree if Turkey realizes that before Greece gets their money for it.

PKMKII

Postby PKMKII on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm

PKMKII

Postby daftbeaker on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:02 am

I love it :haha:

Have some Brian Cox :

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Ravi Oli on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 am

Can you identify some of his friends too?
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 am

Talking of Brian Cox.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes