hillbilly jokes go here

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Rainswept on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:09 am

Redneck birthday cake.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Rev. Rowan Redbeard on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:36 am

Hippie Pirate wrote:I say, so what if they were black, women, or Helen Keller jokes? I tell them all, and if I knew any white jokes besides the one that I know, I would tell them too.

For me, it isn't a matter of who I offend, you can't live life so carefully as to not offend anyone, it is the matter of having a laugh.

I am sure many religious people are offended with the fact you are Pastafarian, could it be that you stereotype religion by mocking it?

I don't mock religion. I mock the attempt to classify ID as a scientific theory.

And it isn't that I don't want to offend people (though I don't), but rather that I feel that propagating stereotypes, even in jest, can lend to the acceptance of those stereotypes as truth (or at least partial truth) in yourself and/or others.
—Captain the Reverend Lord C.S. Rowan, Lord of Glencoe, Minister of Pastafarianism, Gentleman Pirate

By reading this post, you agree that you are solely responsible for your reaction to it.
The poster takes no responsibility for any offense taken where none was meant.
Rev. Rowan Redbeard
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:45 am

Hillbilly pet carrier.

PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes