Halloweening the Kiddies

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Halloweening the Kiddies

Postby PastaMyBedtime on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:50 am

Halloween.

It's always a challenge for the neighbourhood.

What to do?

The kids are all wise to us.

Each year they get smarter and it gets harder and harder to fool them.

Last year, the hi-voltage line connected to the doorbell only got the postman... poor Freddie, we miss him. He only got most of the mail mixed up... his replacement gives us mail from several surrounding towns and he throws them from his car. I don't think he trusts us, entirely. (Maybe a timber deadfall for next year....)

Year before, Jack had that neat trap-door thing on his stoop which dropped whoever pushed his bell into a pit under the porch... we've yet to recieve a new Pastor from the Bishopric...

The spring-net, the trip-line and path-noose are all "old hat" around here and we don't wanna go to explosives (too messy), so I dunno WHAT we're gonna do to try to bag one of 'em this year.

Only a few more days to come up with a good idea and construct it (and then test it on Miss Bertzmunder)...

It's a conundrum, allrite.
PastaMyBedtime
Conchigliette Convert

Postby ken worley on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:03 am

You could always go the traditional route.
One part rat poison, three parts sugar, add enough caramel to make a sticky paste.
Roll into 1" diameter balls, dip in melted chocolate, let dry, and Voilla!
Choccy death-balls.

Very minimal effort, no time-consuming engineering/construction, and they conveniently die at their own homes, later, saving you messy vomit-cleanup/body removal.

It's not rocket science.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Scare

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:03 am

I recommend dressin up as Franky and scarin the bejesus out o the little brats when they open the front door:

The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Cronan

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:06 am

Or if ye really wants ta scare the little beggers out o their wits, why not purchase a terrifyin Cap'n Cronan Scare Cut out, comes complete with atmospheric fog:

The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:03 pm

ken worley wrote:You could always go the traditional route.
One part rat poison, three parts sugar, add enough caramel to make a sticky paste.
Roll into 1" diameter balls, dip in melted chocolate, let dry, and Voilla!
Choccy death-balls.

Reminds me of the old "razorblades in the candy" myth. I can remember a halloween where they took us to the hospital to have all our candy x-rayed. How stupid is that.

Nowadays a single x-ray will cost me a $500 deductible. Back then they could do a free one for some candy.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Land Shark on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 am

Could always dress up as Dr. Frankenfurter.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -Edgar Allan Poe
Land Shark
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby St John the Blasphemist on Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:10 am

A few years ago some kid dressed in a cowboy suit knocked at the door & said "trick or treat!". His mum was standing at the gate.

I gave him a puzzled look & said "I don't have anything, sorry". He said "Oh," & left.

I seriously doubt many other people had anything prepared to give him either, since this is Australia & we don't celebrate Halloween.

Frankly I think his mum should be charged with child abuse for giving the little brat lessons in door-to-door canvassing. He'll probably grow up to be a Jehova's Witness, a Mormon, or a Vacuum Cleaner salesperson.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Un-Americanism

Intelligence: What stupid people think they have lots of.
Stupidity: What intelligent people wish they had less of.

I want you to know that everything I did, I did for my country.
- Pol Pot

Check out St JtB's MySpace page here!!
St John the Blasphemist
Lord of Linguini

Postby PantyGnawer on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:19 am

St John the Blasphemist wrote:A few years ago some kid dressed in a cowboy suit knocked at the door & said "trick or treat!". His mum was standing at the gate.

I gave him a puzzled look & said "I don't have anything, sorry". He said "Oh," & left.

I seriously doubt many other people had anything prepared to give him either, since this is Australia & we don't celebrate Halloween.

Frankly I think his mum should be charged with child abuse for giving the little brat lessons in door-to-door canvassing. He'll probably grow up to be a Jehova's Witness, a Mormon, or a Vacuum Cleaner salesperson.

St John the Blasphemist
Saint of Un-Americanism

That kid should have egged and TP'd your house. You know, in the spirit of it all.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:03 am

If you realy wanna scare some of them including the older ones you could set up a simple haunted house and I have a few Ideas you could use

1.)knock out 1 kid from the group and while he is knocked out drag him to an empty room with a chair and put a metal device on his head and have a tv near him (make sure he is tied to the chair) once he wakes up make the tv show that dummie from saw and replicate the scene with amanda from saw I that will scare that little brat

2.) replicate any other of jigsaws games they all work

ps dont have anyone die or you could have legal problems
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes