HALO 3!

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

HALO 3!

Postby MPTrooper on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:21 am

Notice How I'm not around so much?

It's not because I'm doing anything meaningful. Indeed I have been spending all of my free time saving the universe time and time and time again.

Oh, I'm also superimposing all of your faces ( or at least what I imagine them to be...and by all I mean those of you who anger me the most...which is most of you) on the pitiful covenant forces I'm quickly dissecting with precision gun fire and large explosions.

Mostly by large explosions that kill dozens at a time...squee.

I can't get behind people who claim playing violent video games makes said people killers and psychos. I feel a large reason I have yet to track anyone on this site down to eat their spleen is because I'm able to do the same thing in a video game.

(Or well not really. I mean I don't have any games where the character is able to eat someones spleen but you guys get the picture.)
MPTrooper

Postby EarthRise on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:51 am

*snort* Metroid Prime 3 came out a couple of weeks before Halo 3.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Evil

Postby black bart on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am

Is Resident Evil 5 out yet?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Re: HALO 3!

Postby leapofaith97 on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:45 pm

MPTrooper wrote:Notice How I'm not around so much?

It's not because I'm doing anything meaningful. Indeed I have been spending all of my free time saving the universe time and time and time again.

Oh, I'm also superimposing all of your faces ( or at least what I imagine them to be...and by all I mean those of you who anger me the most...which is most of you) on the pitiful covenant forces I'm quickly dissecting with precision gun fire and large explosions.

Mostly by large explosions that kill dozens at a time...squee.

I can't get behind people who claim playing violent video games makes said people killers and psychos. I feel a large reason I have yet to track anyone on this site down to eat their spleen is because I'm able to do the same thing in a video game.

(Or well not really. I mean I don't have any games where the character is able to eat someones spleen but you guys get the picture.)

Halo 3 is amazing. My friend and I co-oped it last night, and I loved every minute of it. So, MPT, did you like the flood in this one? Look, more than 3 types of infection forms!!! :twisted: I thought they were easier to kill in this game, which was awesome. Yeah, and killing all those brutes made my day.

Also, did you find the Red v. Blue cookie in the game? I laughed pretty hard at that.

BTW, you got X-box live? If so, whats your tag? I don't have it myself, but I play at my friends house a lot. Maybe you can come on the intertubes and kick my ass sometime. :mrgreen:
ken worley wrote:The rule is,

"Leaves of three, let it be..."

"Leaves of four, run home, press it in a diary, then put some pink ribbons in your hair, skip over to your boyfriend's house, and spend the next three hours tongue-kissing him."
leapofaith97
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby MPTrooper on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:58 pm

leapofaith97 wrote:
Halo 3 is amazing. My friend and I co-oped it last night, and I loved every minute of it. So, MPT, did you like the flood in this one?

Dude...the flood were able to bring back the dead bodies of my fallen foes and allies! I damn near yelped when a dead marine got back up and bitch slapped me across the room!

Look, more than 3 types of infection forms!!! :twisted: I thought they were easier to kill in this game, which was awesome.

You are either a filthy disgusting lier who likes the smell of poop or you were playing on easy.

The Flood are EVIL! I hate(love) the fact that those potato looking bastards can start shooting at me now without the use of guns. Those bastards.

Yeah, and killing all those brutes made my day.

Also, did you find the Red v. Blue cookie in the game? I laughed pretty hard at that.

RED V Blue is an awesome show! Where did you find it at?
BTW, you got X-box live? If so, whats your tag? I don't have it myself, but I play at my friends house a lot. Maybe you can come on the intertubes and kick my ass sometime. :mrgreen:

Nothing would make me happier! Sadly I can't get on line from my current house, however my Brother has an account that I use. I think he calls him self K1llabee or something retarded like that.

Send me a PM with your Tag and I'll throw ya a friend request :)
MPTrooper

Postby Ziggy on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Haha. I'm getting a 360 for Christmas and I already have the game. We should try to get some people together and spread the gospel through ass kicking.
I ♥ mrgreen :mrgreen:
Ziggy
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby leapofaith97 on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:56 pm

MPTrooper wrote:
Dude...the flood were able to bring back the dead bodies of my fallen foes and allies! I damn near yelped when a dead marine got back up and bitch slapped me across the room!

You are either a filthy disgusting lier who likes the smell of poop or you were playing on easy.

The Flood are EVIL! I hate(love) the fact that those potato looking bastards can start shooting at me now without the use of guns. Those bastards.

RED V Blue is an awesome show! Where did you find it at?

Nothing would make me happier! Sadly I can't get on line from my current house, however my Brother has an account that I use. I think he calls him self K1llabee or something retarded like that.

Send me a PM with your Tag and I'll throw ya a friend request :)

Ok, I'll admit, in order to get it done quickly and painlessly, and to get the story finished, we played on normal. I only say that because now when you smack them, they actually die! But yeah, watching them change scared the shit out of us.

Its on the second level, when your defending the base. Head towards your first objective. After the first firefight you have, go down the hallway your supposed to. Their is a hallway to your right. Follow it to the end, and you'll hear two characters with Church's and Doc's voice acting out a funny scene. Thats how i remember it, i'll ask this guy I know, he was the one who showed us, to double check.
ken worley wrote:The rule is,

"Leaves of three, let it be..."

"Leaves of four, run home, press it in a diary, then put some pink ribbons in your hair, skip over to your boyfriend's house, and spend the next three hours tongue-kissing him."
leapofaith97
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby MPTrooper on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:52 pm

Give me the Password!

I don't have the password, just open up!

What if your a brute?

Does a brute sound like this? Open up the damn door we need ammo!

You could be held hostage by a brute

If I was held hostage by a brute they would just force me to tell them the password

Well now I'm DEFIANTLY not opening the door! Go ask your brute buddies for some ammo!
MPTrooper

Postby anthrobabe on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 am

so you've all caught Halo 3 zombiesm now

and it's catching
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby Ziggy on Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 am

Do you really need the serial number for a 360 to replace a game? I don't have one yet. :x
I ♥ mrgreen :mrgreen:
Ziggy
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby DeltaWhiskey on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Yuh huh. Halo, eh? Meh.

'scuse me while I go play NHL 2k8.

Spezzariffic Awesomeness.
*Disclaimer: Not actual military
DeltaWhiskey
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Beardyoldblaggard on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:19 am

'scuse me while I go and play with my knob, it's healthier and doesn't damage your eyesight.....................d'oh
Beardyoldblaggard
Tortellini Third Mate

Knuckles

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:27 am

Arrrrrrrr...another Knuckles O'Shuffle fan!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes