Why is Earthrise on "Hiatus"?.....

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:40 pm

He was kidnapped by The Invisible Pink Unicorn in a plot to undermine the CotFSM.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby ken worley on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:27 am

Has a pig entered in the state fair...Requires complete attention

Floating in a tub somewhere in the Atlantic with pirateguy and cuddly_carpy.

Pinned to the Lillipution soil with twine.

Refuses to post in temperatures greater than 77 degrees F.

Making another batch of 'shine.

On an extended meth-binge.

Corneas stolen by black-market organ-thieves...can't find computer.

Amnesia after accident during perv-sex-marathon.(struck in temple by rigid 14-inch strap-on), now wandering streets of Joplin, MO., thinks his name might be "Jimmy".

For two months each decade, he stops everything to resharpen all his pencils.

In Romanian jail cell, snacking on flies and spiders.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Rainswept on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:04 am

Heard rumors of a new Wheel of Time novel coming out, stopped everything else to reread all the others, but by the time he gets to the last one the first isn't fresh in his mind anymore, so he's stuck in an endless loop.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:59 pm

He was eaten by a Forum troll.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby DeltaWhiskey on Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:18 pm

He not only drank the "cheap Kolaloka lemonade", he ate the package it came in. He should be out of the hospital soon..... :?
*Disclaimer: Not actual military
DeltaWhiskey
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby ken worley on Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:16 am

ken worley wrote:
Amnesia after accident during perv-sex-marathon.(struck in temple by rigid 14-inch strap-on), now wandering streets of Joplin, MO., thinks his name might be "Jimmy".

"...I don't know, doc...for some reason, I want to say my name is Jimmy.
But I can't remember any details of my past...Everytime I try to think back beyond last month, I draw a blank, then sudenly I get a vision of a large penis coming toward my face, and everything goes black."
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Rainswept on Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:22 pm

I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept

Postby Rainswept on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:08 pm

I found him again, posting today!
Rainswept

Postby EarthRise on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:26 pm

Actually, dear friends, I was taking off a month to journey via artificial wormhole to a distant exoplanet in order to augment my body biomechanically with solar panels in the form of hair, biological mutagen emitters under the fingernails, wide-range spectrum detectors in the eyes, and a number of other discrete mechanisms hidden in my internal organs and beneath my skin to encourage human evolution and fight the chaotic forces of Cthulhu which will culminate in an apocalypse in two years for which I will be the primary bioengineered war captain and will reach for the sake of the species the average technological singularity...

but the other guesses are good too.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby ken worley on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:31 pm

Shit! That was to be included in my next set of guesses.....damn!..so close.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:33 pm

EarthRise wrote:Actually, dear friends, I was taking off a month to journey via artificial wormhole to a distant exoplanet in order to augment my body biomechanically with solar panels in the form of hair, biological mutagen emitters under the fingernails, wide-range spectrum detectors in the eyes, and a number of other discrete mechanisms hidden in my internal organs and beneath my skin to encourage human evolution and fight the chaotic forces of Cthulhu which will culminate in an apocalypse in two years for which I will be the primary bioengineered war captain and will reach for the sake of the species the average technological singularity...

What were you really doing, smart ass?
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby EarthRise on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:39 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
EarthRise wrote:Actually, dear friends, I was taking off a month to journey via artificial wormhole to a distant exoplanet in order to augment my body biomechanically with solar panels in the form of hair, biological mutagen emitters under the fingernails, wide-range spectrum detectors in the eyes, and a number of other discrete mechanisms hidden in my internal organs and beneath my skin to encourage human evolution and fight the chaotic forces of Cthulhu which will culminate in an apocalypse in two years for which I will be the primary bioengineered war captain and will reach for the sake of the species the average technological singularity...

The events the Biological Integration and Technological Enhancement Macro-Entity says I should tell you are as follows:

"I went on hiatus in order to spend more time getting my junior year of college organized, as well as enjoy time for self-edification."
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby ken worley on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:41 pm

EarthRise wrote:
Zankou 2.0 wrote:

The events the Biological Integration and Technological Enhancement Macro-Entity says I should tell you are as follows:

"I went on hiatus in order to spend more time getting my junior year of college organized, as well as enjoy time for self-edification."

I knew you were a goddam pervert.

*scorns*
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby EarthRise on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:42 pm

ken worley wrote:I knew you were a goddam pervert.

*scorns*

No no, not erection. Edification. It's a type of fancy food.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:42 pm

EarthRise wrote:
Zankou 2.0 wrote:

Why didn't you announce it then?
On weekends I usually I like to kill chickens
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes