Feel free to post your own. I got these from elsewhere.
* = A must-do.
* = Requires one or more item(s).
- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
- Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
- Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly. *
- Sell Girl Scout cookies. *
- On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
- Shave. *
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?" *
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down. *
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
- Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral. *
- One word: Flatulence!
- On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom. *
- Do Tai Chi exercises.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
- When at least eight people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
- Give religious tracts to each passenger. *
- Meow occasionally. *
- Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose. *
- Frown and mutter "Gotta go, gotta go," then sigh and say "Oops!"
- Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
- Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons. *
- Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends. *
- Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side. *
- Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
- Burp, and then say: "Mmmm... tasty!"
- Leave a box between the doors. *
- Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. *
- Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it. *
- Start a sing-along. *
- When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
- Play the harmonica. * *
- Say "Ding!" at each floor.
- Lean against the button panel.
- Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
- Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope. *
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the
other passengers that this is your "personal space." *
- Bring a chair along. *
- Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see
wha in muh mouf?" *
- Blow spit bubbles.
- Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings. *
- Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body." *
- Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively. *
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
- Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers. *
- Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger." *
- If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
I'll update if I feel like it.