Zombies-wizard-cyborgs-elfs-ninjas-pirates

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Baggy on Wed May 02, 2007 6:58 pm

Wouldn't it be awful if both the machines and zombies rose around the same time?
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy"
Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Cryofdragon on Wed May 02, 2007 7:01 pm

Or robot zombies.

That would be terrable.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 2:28 am

I was under the impression that zombies were, by definition, organic, but hey, if it floats your boat.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Cryofdragon on Thu May 03, 2007 5:53 pm

1) get zombie
2) implant cybernetics into zombie

OR

1) get cyborg
2) make into zombie

So, cyborg zombies I suppose would be more accurate.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 7:02 pm

Sure. Why not. I'd like to fight one.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cryofdragon on Thu May 03, 2007 7:55 pm

one, but twenty thousand?

I thought not.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Twenty thousand??? Twenty thousand zombie cyborgs????? That's it? I killed twenty thousand vampire werewolves while brushing my teeth this morning! Come on!

It's clear you don't know what it's like to be a Ninja-Pirate.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cryofdragon on Thu May 03, 2007 9:06 pm

Oh, I forgot, the ninja-pirate thing.

Imagine then, if you will, two thirds of the world's population made into cyborg zombies, injected with the ninja drug, and led by the zombified clone of ben franklen, a la Dr. Mcninja
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby EarthRise on Thu May 03, 2007 9:07 pm

And Duke is still in high school, too. When he graduates, he'll be able to kill thirty thousand alien ghouls in one sitting.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 9:16 pm

Cry_of_Dragon wrote:Oh, I forgot, the ninja-pirate thing.

Imagine then, if you will, two thirds of the world's population made into cyborg zombies, injected with the ninja drug, and led by the zombified clone of ben franklen, a la Dr. Mcninja

The Ninja Drug just isn't like the real thing. And Ben Franklin was more of a writer than a leader. So I don't think it will be much trouble, so long as there is two of us, tops. Whaddya say, Earthrise?

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Baggy on Thu May 03, 2007 9:20 pm

Zombes are rising in the next two years or not at all. Some guy told me at a zombie rave a few weeks back. He seemed to know what he was talking about. We exchanged zombie survival plans then wished each other luck.
Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby EarthRise on Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Duke wrote:The Ninja Drug just isn't like the real thing. And Ben Franklin was more of a writer than a leader. So I don't think it will be much trouble, so long as there is two of us, tops. Whaddya say, Earthrise?

Oh, I suppose there can be some ninja-pirates in training at all points in time. But we need to make the point that they are still in training, because they just aren't as sweet as we are at the mad ninja-pirate skillz.

Maybe when we die, they'll be ninja-pirates. And we won't die. So I suppose they're pretty much always trainees.
[...] the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory.
-Darwin
EarthRise
Hox God

Postby Duke on Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 pm

There's really only one thing the layman needs to know: stay near the Ninja-Pirates. They won't exactly help you, but they'll be too busy killing the zombies trying to get brains to kill you. And if you can't find Ninja-Pirates, get a shotgun.

EarthRise wrote:Oh, I suppose there can be some ninja-pirates in training at all points in time. But we need to make the point that they are still in training, because they just aren't as sweet as we are at the mad ninja-pirate skillz.

Maybe when we die, they'll be ninja-pirates. And we won't die. So I suppose they're pretty much always trainees.

Yeah, logically, there has to be a trainee or two. Baggy seems as good a candidate as any. Maybe, if they're really skillful, they might become a Ninja-Pirate before our deaths, which, of course, doesn't happen. But we'll see.

You're right, trainees aren't nearly as great as the real thing I'm guessing they'd only be able to hit 100 ZKPM, Zombies Killed Per Minute, that is.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cryofdragon on Fri May 04, 2007 4:54 pm

May I ask a question, how did you two become ninja-pirates.

See, I (as a ninja) have been fighting pirates for centuries. Upon my becoming a pastafarian, I have laid down my pirate hating ways, but I could never become a "full fleged" pirate-ninja. Pirates and ninjas have a very different fighting style, and to attempt to merge the two would take important elements from both, leaving one with an underpowered and frankly juvinile style of combat.

Ninjas rely on stelthy, silent kills. Pirates use yelling and intimidation before they charge. There is no way to add these together. Same thing for the weponry. Ninjas like I have shurikens and katanas, along with other lesser-known impliments. Pirates use scimitars, which are actually fairly similar to katanas, but the sidarms they carry are far to loud to be carried by any self-respecting ninja.

Do you guys just know both fighting styles, and use them when nessassary? If so, how you handle the different outfits. If not, the same question is there, is there any outfit? Some black of pirate regalia?
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Baggy on Fri May 04, 2007 5:59 pm

I became a ninja-pirate apprentice yesterday when Duke adopted me in the n00b adoption thread.

What I've learnt so far:
"When attacking a group Ninja-pirates combine the stealth kill and the intimidation charge by starting with the confusion of finding a comrade killed in the short time they turned their back, then and only then do they kill the rest in a sake induced stupour using ninjastarrrs.

They do the battle cry of a pirate but the stealth of a ninja means they aren't seen, which is even more intimidating.

In short, a ninja-pirate is greater than the sum of it's parts"
Baggy
Lumache Lieutenant

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes