Zombies or Hippies

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Which would you prefer invade your town

Zombies
29%
Hippies
71%

Total votes : 21

Zombies or Hippies

Postby Monk/Honkey/Banana on Wed May 16, 2007 5:01 pm

Simple question really...which would you rather have your town invaded by zombies or hippies and please explain...
Monk/Honkey/Banana
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PantyGnawer on Wed May 16, 2007 5:13 pm

This is the ultimate question for MPT. He's been taking his pent up and unused Zombie aggression out on Hippies for years. Its gotta be getting old. He's itching for a Zombie attack.

Me, I'll take the Hippies. I need to get into shape and do some target practice before I'm up for a good Zombie attack.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Cuddly_Carpy on Wed May 16, 2007 5:13 pm

Hippies. Easier to hit, distract, get rid of :D I know quite a few hippies... they're cool!
Cuddly_Carpy
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Cryofdragon on Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 am

hippies, all you gotta do to get rid of em is throw some pot in the other direction.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby ken worley on Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 am

What the hell is the difference?.

Both smell bad, both have an aimles, shambling walk, and both feed on brains.

At least the zombie feeds on them honestly, actually chewing the tissue....
The hippie feeds on them by endlessly tryin to convince you to accept his socio-political views.

I say make them fight each other to extinction.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby ke_mikiao on Thu May 17, 2007 2:05 pm

OR!!!

have some evil genius breed the two species together to get a Zombie-Hippie hybred

Zompie? Hipbie?

they would be UNSTOPABLE!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head."

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Kay, Men in Black
ke_mikiao
Chitarra Captain

Postby MPTrooper on Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm

Fucking zombies man!

You can shoot those and be called a hero. Shoot a hippie, no matter how much he deserved it and they call the cops D:
MPTrooper

Postby PantyGnawer on Thu May 17, 2007 8:30 pm

MPTrooper wrote:You can shoot those and be called a hero. Shoot a hippie, no matter how much he deserved it and they call the cops D:

Most times, when hippies get shot, its the cops who shot em!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Re: Zombies or Hippies

Postby Duke on Sun May 20, 2007 5:59 pm

Monk/Honkey/Banana wrote:Simple question really...which would you rather have your town invaded by zombies or hippies and please explain...

Hippies are groovy. I dare you to spend a week in Fairfax, California.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Cryofdragon on Sun May 20, 2007 11:40 pm

Duke wrote:
Monk/Honkey/Banana wrote:Simple question really...which would you rather have your town invaded by zombies or hippies and please explain...

Duke

Dare accepted.

**one week later**

"This is Ken Tucker reporting for Channel 3 news, apparently, the entire population of Fairfax, CA have been killed by some sort of raving madman. We go now live to Susan Acker, live on the scene.

*Susan

"Yes, Ken, it seems as though a visitor was driven insane by the constant rambling and potheadedness of the hippie population here in Fairfax. Reports are that the man is killing everyone with a beard, ponytail, hawaiian shirt, or any other sign of hippydom. The population has been reduced to infants, the extremely elderly, and one man who had the courage to cut his hair and put on a sui--OH GOD!! STEVE! STEVE WHAT HAPENED!? SOMEONE CALL 911! Yes, my cameraman, Steve, who had been wearing his hair tied back in a ponytail and a hawaiian shit has been stabbed, the attacker moved so quickly, nobody could see him. We can only assume that this is the man responsible for the mass killings. I'm n--

*unknown voice
"I'LL KILL ALL YOU STUPID HIPPIE FUCKS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh god, why did I do this, why did I come here?

*Susan
"It appears that the man has been driven insane. He looks to have been living with the hippies for over a week. Honestly Ken, I can't say I blame him.

*Ken
"Thanks, Susan, it looks like that's all the time we have, but tune in again at 11 for more coverage of this horrible incident. Thank you, and good night.

Ya, that's pretty much what would happen.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Mon May 21, 2007 12:30 am

Cry_of_Dragon wrote:
Duke wrote:

Duke

Dare accepted.

**one week later**

"This is Ken Tucker reporting for Channel 3 news, apparently, the entire population of Fairfax, CA have been killed by some sort of raving madman. We go now live to Susan Acker, live on the scene.

*Susan

"Yes, Ken, it seems as though a visitor was driven insane by the constant rambling and potheadedness of the hippie population here in Fairfax. Reports are that the man is killing everyone with a beard, ponytail, hawaiian shirt, or any other sign of hippydom. The population has been reduced to infants, the extremely elderly, and one man who had the courage to cut his hair and put on a sui--OH GOD!! STEVE! STEVE WHAT HAPENED!? SOMEONE CALL 911! Yes, my cameraman, Steve, who had been wearing his hair tied back in a ponytail and a hawaiian shit has been stabbed, the attacker moved so quickly, nobody could see him. We can only assume that this is the man responsible for the mass killings. I'm n--

*unknown voice
"I'LL KILL ALL YOU STUPID HIPPIE FUCKS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh god, why did I do this, why did I come here?

*Susan
"It appears that the man has been driven insane. He looks to have been living with the hippies for over a week. Honestly Ken, I can't say I blame him.

*Ken
"Thanks, Susan, it looks like that's all the time we have, but tune in again at 11 for more coverage of this horrible incident. Thank you, and good night.

Ya, that's pretty much what would happen.

Have you ever been to Fairfax? I think you'd like it a lot. It's where the hippie movement started. :D

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cryofdragon on Mon May 21, 2007 2:13 am

Did you miss the whole, "kill everyone" part?

I live in goddamn Madison, we've got more yuppies than you can shake a stick at. It's really a nice place, you just gotta watch out for em on their weird bikes and those other things with the handlebars that you go side to side with or whatever.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Mon May 21, 2007 2:18 am

Cry_of_Dragon wrote:Did you miss the whole, "kill everyone" part?

I live in goddamn Madison, we've got more yuppies than you can shake a stick at. It's really a nice place, you just gotta watch out for em on their weird bikes and those other things with the handlebars that you go side to side with or whatever.

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. I dare you to visit Chestnut Avenue, in San Francisco. Yuppie capital of the world, lemme tell you. :D

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cryofdragon on Mon May 21, 2007 2:21 am

I don't doubt it, if there's anyplace that has more yuppies than Madison, it's in CA.
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Kra on Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 am

Hippies..
They might bring weed and LSD..
And they know how to have a good party :)

The zombies would more than likely just want to eat your brains and stuff..
Kra
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes