The Right to Bear Arms

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby blackeyedbutch on Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:38 pm

with a knife you can easily kill someone with a gun faster than they can aim and pull the trigger as long as your trained and within 5 ft

or atleast thats what i was told in a knife fighting class

and besides rapist killers are honourable and wouldn't use a gun

[sarcasum]

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:54 pm

blackeyedbutch wrote:with a knife you can easily kill someone with a gun faster than they can aim and pull the trigger as long as your trained and within 5 ft

Of course I can. But the ordinary person can't.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby blackeyedbutch on Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:56 pm

well what better has the ordinary person to do than to learn how to use a knife?

wait your a ninja I hope you dont only mean 5 feet you should also be able to kill them from 1000000000 feet away before they even dream of you coming

PAID FOR BY THE COMMITEE TO HELP PROTECT THE HOMELESS FROM ZOMBIE INVASIONS
blackeyedbutch
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:04 am

blackeyedbutch wrote:well what better has the ordinary person to do than to learn how to use a knife?

They could buy a gun. Its easier to kill the murderers that way.

blackeyedbutch wrote:wait your a ninja I hope you dont only mean 5 feet you should also be able to kill them from 1000000000 feet away before they even dream of you coming

Heck no. I could kill the rapist killer from a different continent by just thinking about it.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes