Lone Ranger

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Lone Ranger

Postby Chimaera on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:53 pm

The Lone Ranger was captured by a warlike Native American tribe. The chief tells him he will be kept prisoner for three days and then killed. The chief will grant him one wish for each of the three days. For his first wish, the Lone Ranger asks to speak with Silver, his trusty steed. Silver is fetched and LR whispers in the horse's ear. Silver gallops off at high speed and returns hours later with a stunningly attractive blond woman in the saddle. She spends a night of wild abandon with LT, complete with sound effects. The chief is mightily impressed. The next day, the chief asks LR for his next wish. Again LR asks to speak with Silver. Again he whispers in Silver's ear. Again, Silver gallops off at high speed and returns hours later, this time with a stunningly attractive brunette in the saddle. Again, she spends a very noisy night of wild abandon with him. The chief is now amazed and not a little jealous. Nontheless, he offers LT his third and final wish. This time LT asks to be allowed a private discussion with Silver. The horse is fetched. As soon as they are alone, LT violently grabs Silver by the mane and yells into it's ear "You stupid f***ing animal, I said 'bring posse'."
Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer
Chimaera
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Warlord of Elephants on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:07 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice! Sin.Woe.
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit; it's the only way to be sure."

I devoured my 'good' twin in utero

"Doctor Evil! I didn't spend six years in evil medical school to be called "Mister," thank you very much."
Warlord of Elephants
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby hobo by choice on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 pm

i am happy to say.... nice.....
there are 10 kinds of people in this world. those who understand binary and those who get laid...

sex is evil
evil is sin
sin is forgiven
so go ahead, stick it in!
hobo by choice
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes