the FINISH the SENTENCE game...

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby ken worley on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Star Trek, the show with more leading sentence fragments than any ten other shows, has given us another fat slow hanging curveball.

She's an android, captain...He has created the perfect woman...Lifelike in every detail, except one...She___________

:roll:

go to town, boys. :D
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Shoes

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 am

She's an android, captain...He has created the perfect woman...Lifelike in every detail, except one...She doesn't have more than 40 pairs of shoes!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:30 pm

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, exceot one....she never says: "We need to talk.."
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Cryofdragon on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 am

Isn't that a good thing?
Still Alive.
Cryofdragon
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:05 pm

CoD..indeed it is...but that's the one exception to "life-like in every detail..", eh? (& Zankou 2.0..please excuse "exceot", 'twas a SPAM-induced brain-to-keyboard fart..)
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:CoD..indeed it is...but that's the one exception to "life-like in every detail..", eh? (& Zankou 2.0..please excuse "exceot", 'twas a SPAM-induced brain-to-keyboard fart..)

Dude, it's a typo...even I have typos....what I don't like is poor grammar.

"We is what we is, dawg", that sort of thing.

Lmao.

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one...she can go more than five minutes without starting an argument or pissing someone off...
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby black bart on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:30 pm

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one...she's got tits like Lara Croft!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:15 pm

Aloha, Zankou 2.0..thanks for letting the typo slide...but, now, must i cower in fear of reprisals from the dreaded "typo nazis"? (& just how did their blood type become so important?)..black bart (any relation to my old Dutch buddy-Swaart Baart?)..please specify Lara Croft (dyno-vid chick) or Lara Croft (Angelina "I-was-in-the-Arctic-saving-the-world-in-my-skimpy-tanktop-&-my-nipples-never-got-hard" Jolie)..OK?

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one...& while you're looking for that one exception, Captain..do NOT fiddle with those switches..yes, THOSE...no no NO............congratulations, Captain Kirk......you're looking at the only female android in this sector with a vagina dentata.....I only hope you can explain to her clients the need for extreme caution if they want to lambada with her..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 am

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:Aloha, Zankou 2.0..thanks for letting the typo slide...but, now, must i cower in fear of reprisals from the dreaded "typo nazis"? (& just how did their blood type become so important?)..black bart (any relation to my old Dutch buddy-Swaart Baart?)..please specify Lara Croft (dyno-vid chick) or Lara Croft (Angelina "I-was-in-the-Arctic-saving-the-world-in-my-skimpy-tanktop-&-my-nipples-never-got-hard" Jolie)..OK?

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one...& while you're looking for that one exception, Captain..do NOT fiddle with those switches..yes, THOSE...no no NO............congratulations, Captain Kirk......you're looking at the only female android in this sector with a vagina dentata.....I only hope you can explain to her clients the need for extreme caution if they want to lambada with her..

Nah, we exterminated the Typo Nazis along with the Pirate-Ninjas.

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one...She can handle a six hour car trip without having to urinate, due to the fact that she is an android, an therefore unable to urinate.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby ken worley on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:57 am

She's an android, captain...He has created the perfect woman...Lifelike in every detail, except one...She___________

...can go to the store for "just one thing", and return with just one thing...
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby MopMaster on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:28 pm

She's an android, captain...He has created the perfect woman...Lifelike in every detail, except one...She is dead...
MopMaster
Conchigliette Convert

batteries

Postby black bart on Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:31 am

...runs on three AAA batteries and she goes like a rabbit on steroids!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:18 pm

black bart...so she's a battery-buffered, boisterous, bum-bobbling slunnybut?..erm..bunnyslut...cool!!
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Number

Postby black bart on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 am

Has anyone got her phone number?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:08 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
Nah, we exterminated the Typo Nazis along with the Pirate-Ninjas.

We had Pirate-Ninjas? I was only aware of Ninja-Pirates such as myself.

She's an android, Captain..He has created the perfect woman..lifelike in every detail, except one... She doesn't secretly hate you.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes