Usernames That Are Almost Certainly Available

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby ken worley on Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:17 am

squirrel_violator
ken worley
King of the Pervs

sheep

Postby black bart on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:23 am

sheep_worrier
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Duke on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:17 pm

Car_Bomber.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:46 pm

IEDs4ALL
KAULANA NA PUA A'O FSM..HANO HANO..FSM NO KA OI..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Duke on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:18 pm

Holy_warriorof_Allah.

Ho, Dan, are you fom Hawaii, bra?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 pm

Yeah, he is...I had to give him hell for his grammar :D ...you should of been ther, Duke.

I have to ask....what did his post mean?
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Duke on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:30 pm

His latest one, you mean? IEDS are Improvised Explosive Devices, the biggest killer of American Troops in Iraq, they're like homemade landmines, timed or triggered bombs. Explosive booby traps. I guess you already know what "4 all" means, so there you go.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm

Ahh...I thought it was some kind of Hawaiian in-joke.

christian_extremist_who_wants_to_kill_every_one_of_you_
blasphemous_pagans
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Zankou 2.0 (new! improved! with greater Grammar Nazi perception..)..by no means are IEDs an Island in-joke (i can't really go into Island in-jokes here, because i promised my ESL professor to refrain from Pidgin & with my new awareness of the true perfection of grammatical English, i'm limited to respectable, coherent, logical and concise discourse..my apologies..)..Duke..didididit didit (or, .... ..)(i may be mistaken, but are you not a ham operator?) & no, not a kanaka hanau (roughly:born Hawai'ian).....haole flesh-kanaka heart (pu'uwai)...but, going back to the thread..IGargleURP.....(1..2..3..ewwwwww..)..aloha..
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:29 pm

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:Zankou 2.0 (new! improved! with greater Grammar Nazi perception..)..by no means are IEDs an Island in-joke (i can't really go into Island in-jokes here, because i promised my ESL professor to refrain from Pidgin & with my new awareness of the true perfection of grammatical English, i'm limited to respectable, coherent, logical and concise discourse..my apologies..)..Duke..didididit didit (or, .... ..)(i may be mistaken, but are you not a ham operator?) & no, not a kanaka hanau (roughly:born Hawai'ian).....haole flesh-kanaka heart (pu'uwai)...but, going back to the thread..IGargleURP.....(1..2..3..ewwwwww..)..aloha..

:( Ok then.

That was...interesting.

I'm sure Pidgin would be acceptable if making a joke, or even in discussion occasionally, just not all the time. I sometimes use imperfect grammar when making a joke, but I never use in any other time.

Yeah...So, w/b to both of you...now I have my Grammar Buddy back...

O, yeah....

Ferret_rapist
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Duke on Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Dan(da haole guy) wrote:Zankou 2.0 (new! improved! with greater Grammar Nazi perception..)..by no means are IEDs an Island in-joke (i can't really go into Island in-jokes here, because i promised my ESL professor to refrain from Pidgin & with my new awareness of the true perfection of grammatical English, i'm limited to respectable, coherent, logical and concise discourse..my apologies..)..Duke..didididit didit (or, .... ..)(i may be mistaken, but are you not a ham operator?) & no, not a kanaka hanau (roughly:born Hawai'ian).....haole flesh-kanaka heart (pu'uwai)...but, going back to the thread..IGargleURP.....(1..2..3..ewwwwww..)..aloha..

Naw, I just go to school in the HI, I'm haole to the bone. But I've picked up the dialect! A little bit! Disclaimer: My screen name Duke is in no way related to that famous surfer by the name of Duke.

old_worthlessHobo

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Dan(da haole guy) on Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:42 pm

Aloha, Duke..disclaimer noted, but if you're studying in Hawai'i nei, you're kama'aina..so e komo mai to da hui!(Zankou 2.0.."welcome to the gang..")..back on thread:Toejaminhaler...
Dan(da haole guy)
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby anthrobabe on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:41 pm

Hi Duke

how's HI???

like it ever sucks

best name

pirate IOU's are good
My mantra
Just save the farkin Gorillas will you! They don't have spell check- but they do need YOU/US...
www.gorillafund.org

I Ned Speil Cheek!!!!!!!!

I'm *not* the lowest rank on this ship. What about the laboratory mice? I tell them something and they jump straight to it. "Yes, Mr. Lister Sir, eek,eek."
anthrobabe
Lord of Linguini

Location: Waiting to move where the Gorillas are, the ones without cell phones and cars!

Postby ken worley on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:43 am

Testicus Cobalticus
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Knuckles

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:59 am

Knuckles O'Shuffle
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes