Honeybun Bandit

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Honeybun Bandit

Postby Hippie on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:12 pm

heres a news report i saw on tv and i found it online today
http://wtvf.worldnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=5947529&nav=menu374_2_1
A downtown employee said a homeless man attacked him over a Honey Bun Tuesday outside King Market at 3rd and Commerce.

Michael Mullin has a hard time believing this actually happened to him. He was buying food at 10:30 a.m. for his co-workers, when he was attacked outside the market.

"You don't think you're going to get attacked first thing in the morning over a 69 cent Honey Bun," Mullin said. "The first thing he said was just 'Give me this Honey Bun!' and I mean just violently went off on me over the Honey Bun."

Michael Mullin said there was a struggle with the man. He said they were pushing each other back and forth in the middle of the street.

"Of course then he punched me and we ended up running in the parking lot and we ran down to Hooters. He ended up getting a rock and said ‘I'm going to hit you'," he said.

Mullin said some people helped him catch the man and they held him down until the police arrived. Police charged 44-year-old Darrell Dockers with aggravated robbery and aggravated assault

:pirate_fish:[/url]
-------------------------------->
Hippie
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Would that be considered assault with a deadly weapon? :wink:

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby deadgenome on Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:15 am

When I was living in Nottingham, there was an attempted armed robbery on a small fish and chip shop in which someone got shot in the leg. I couldn't believe at the time that anyone with access to firearms could be that unambitious.
-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-.,.-*`*-
+ don't get hung up on symbols +

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:18 pm

Nottingham should take a hint from Oakland. A friend of mine witnessed a gang hit...in a barber shop.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby deadgenome on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:25 pm

I think it may have taken too many hints from Oakland already... Nottingham is nuts.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:13 am

I'm guessing that started right about when Robin Hood showed up, right? :wink:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby deadgenome on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:43 am

Maybe, perhaps he sent the Jamaican gangsters armed with uzis.

deadgenome
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:54 am

deadgenome wrote:Maybe, perhaps he sent the Jamaican gangsters armed with uzis.

Yeah, that musta been him. Rascal.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes