What Would You Rather Be Stuck in a Phone Booth With?

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

User avatar
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism
Posts: 5629
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Follow the trail of smoldering bodies.
Contact:

Postby Moral Minority » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 am

Lenin

or

Trotsky?

User avatar
black bart
Resident Weevil
Posts: 25876
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 am
Location: London

Eggs

Postby black bart » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:34 am

Trotsky...I follow him around until he meets Frida Kahlo.

Eggs Benedict

or

Benedict Arnold
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

User avatar
farfalla
Feline Fatale
Posts: 10467
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 am
Location: by the waterfall

Postby farfalla » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:46 am

Benedict Arnold hoping he would tell me the "real" story

US French fries

or

English chips

.
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind

User avatar
goldstar
Maccheroncelli Missionary
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Illinois,Planet Earth
Contact:

Postby goldstar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

english chips.


malcom x

or

che guevara
"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
Friedrich Nietzsche


KEEENN LEEE
tulibu dibu dauchoo
KEEENN LEEE
ken lee meju more

User avatar
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism
Posts: 5629
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Follow the trail of smoldering bodies.
Contact:

Postby Moral Minority » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 am

Che Guevara. I liked the bloke.

Frida Kahlo

or

Sylvia Plath?

User avatar
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen
Posts: 2825
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:14 am
Location: outside your window
Contact:

Postby lordpunkmonk » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:32 pm

frida kahlo

look but don't touch

or

touch but cut off fingers
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

User avatar
farfalla
Feline Fatale
Posts: 10467
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 am
Location: by the waterfall

Postby farfalla » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:58 pm

look but don't touch - I need those fingers for other things too

rice

or

potatoes

(sorry,no pasta available)
.
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind

User avatar
goldstar
Maccheroncelli Missionary
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:31 pm
Location: Illinois,Planet Earth
Contact:

Postby goldstar » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Rice.


Spaghetti O's


or


Alphabet Soup
"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."

Friedrich Nietzsche





KEEENN LEEE

tulibu dibu dauchoo

KEEENN LEEE

ken lee meju more

User avatar
farfalla
Feline Fatale
Posts: 10467
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 am
Location: by the waterfall

Postby farfalla » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Alphabet Soup (I know there are secret messages for me in each bowl)

Zeus

or

Thor
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind

User avatar
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism
Posts: 5629
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Follow the trail of smoldering bodies.
Contact:

Postby Moral Minority » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:29 am

Thor. He has his warhammer, I have my ninjato. We will have Urtimate Showdown of Urtimate destiny.

Beelzebub

or

Leviathan?

User avatar
black bart
Resident Weevil
Posts: 25876
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 am
Location: London

Leviathan

Postby black bart » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 am

I'll go for Thomas Hobbs Leviathan:

For by art is created that great LEVIATHAN called a COMMONWEALTH, or STATE (in Latin, CIVITAS), which is but an artificial man, though of greater stature and strength than the natural, for whose protection and defence it was intended; and in which the sovereignty is an artificial soul, as giving life and motion to the whole body; the magistrates and other officers of judicature and execution, artificial joints; reward and punishment (by which fastened to the seat of the sovereignty, every joint and member is moved to perform his duty) are the nerves, that do the same in the body natural; the wealth and riches of all the particular members are the strength; salus populi (the people's safety) its business; counsellors, by whom all things needful for it to know are suggested unto it, are the memory; equity and laws, an artificial reason and will; concord, health; sedition, sickness; and civil war, death.


All that in one phone Box!

Dr Who

or

The Daleks
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

User avatar
farfalla
Feline Fatale
Posts: 10467
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 am
Location: by the waterfall

Re: Leviathan

Postby farfalla » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 am

black bart wrote:I'll go for Thomas Hobbs Leviathan:

For by art is created that great LEVIATHAN called a COMMONWEALTH, or STATE (in Latin, CIVITAS), which is but an artificial man, though of greater stature and strength than the natural, for whose protection and defence it was intended; and in which the sovereignty is an artificial soul, as giving life and motion to the whole body; the magistrates and other officers of judicature and execution, artificial joints; reward and punishment (by which fastened to the seat of the sovereignty, every joint and member is moved to perform his duty) are the nerves, that do the same in the body natural; the wealth and riches of all the particular members are the strength; salus populi (the people's safety) its business; counsellors, by whom all things needful for it to know are suggested unto it, are the memory; equity and laws, an artificial reason and will; concord, health; sedition, sickness; and civil war, death.


**bb -(in the USA you can guess which party of the anatomy of the state GW Bush is) -farf

All that in one phone Box!

Dr Who

or

The Daleks


seeing as I do not know which Dr. Who I was going to pick the Daleks, but the voice would drive be crazy, so will go with the Doctor hoping it is Tom Baker or the current one

the cast from:

Black Adder

or

Fawlty Towers
.
~~~~~~/\~~~~~~

The heart has its reason, of which reason knows nothing. -Pascal - thanks, Z

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."
Cpt Jack Sparrow

"I'm used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid."
Alan Moore

Silk 'n mind

User avatar
black bart
Resident Weevil
Posts: 25876
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:56 am
Location: London

Re: Leviathan

Postby black bart » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:25 am

farfalla wrote:**bb -(in the USA you can guess which party of the anatomy of the state GW Bush is) -farf

.


I don't think Mr Hobbs had considered the possibility of a George Bush when thought that lot up...it would buggered up a midget let alone a Leviathan!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

User avatar
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism
Posts: 5629
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Follow the trail of smoldering bodies.
Contact:

Re: Leviathan

Postby Moral Minority » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 am

farfalla wrote:
Dr Who

or

The Daleks

seeing as I do not know which Dr. Who I was going to pick the Daleks, but the voice would drive be crazy, so will go with the Doctor hoping it is Tom Baker or the current one

the cast from:

Black Adder

or

Fawlty Towers
.


Blackadder. Stephen Fry is fun fun.

Stephen Fry

or

Ian McKellen?

User avatar
Taidje Khan
Agnolini Admiral
Posts: 839
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: Follow the screams

Postby Taidje Khan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:29 am

Sir Ian! I like older guys, they lived in a time when it was okay to smack random children for no reason.

Tolkien

or

Pratchett
R.I.P. George Carlin

FSMMA record: 19-4-0

"My head is bloodied, but unbowed."


Return to “Games, Fun, and Jokes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests